Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bazarova / Deputat teams up for New Partnership (to be coached by Vasiliev)

Banned

Bazarova / Deputat teams up for New Partnership (to be coached by Vasiliev)

an upgrade from Larionov, they have the potential to be great
    also a caution to the golden rule of Pairs and Ice Dance, height difference is a prerequisite

http://fsrussia.ru/news/1197_partner...ndrej-deputat/

The proposal to try to get a pair with Andrew I immediately liked it. The other day we met , talked , even tried to ride together, so hopefully we will succeed , "- said Vera Bazarova.

"The reason for the completion of our work with Vasilisa Davankova was that partner very recently increased height, and, frankly , It was hard to perform some elements . All this I explained our coach Sergei Vladimirovich Dobroskokovu and Vasilisa , and to this situation, they treated with understanding , so that we normally parted , "- said Andrei Deputat .

Custom Title
    http://itar-tass.com/sport/1108656 (russian)

Translated fragment:
    Vasilyev (coach) told that new pair made all difficult elements well on the first joint training. "Both Vera and Andrey have rather good jumps, - Vasilyev emphasized. - The day before athletes arrived to me to St. Petersburg and carried out the first training, when they landed three of four attempts of a parallel 3T very well. They landed all double axels, three-turns throw jumps, made all lifts, death spirals, all pair rotations. That is actually they made all elements well in the first day".

Banned
    a new article: http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/figur/16784.html

Oleg Vasiliev: the pair Vera Bazarova / Andrei Deputat great potential

After that they both came to St. Petersburg and tried to skate. I liked it , and I recommend them to go to the federation with an official statement that it was possible to make the transition from one group to another.

- And with previous partner Andrei /Vasilisa was not confrontations ?
    - I talked with Sergei Dobroskokov , we are very long and fruitful said . And , due to the fact that Vasilisa become practically the same height with Andrei, it was already difficult to skate together . Sergei Dobroskov very favorably disposed to the fact that Andrei so quickly found a new partner , and wished them good luck .

- In your opinion , Vera Andrei great potential ?
    - I think so . What I saw in the first days of training - how they rolled and elements as they did - I liked it very much . If we add to this a good job and a good choreographer , then I'm sure the results will be very good.

- Training will begin next week ?
    - The kids still need to finish some business . Andrei - study , he must pass several tests . In addition , there are several organizational issues , and Vera too. But once freed guys , I think , in a week , the maximum ten days we will start to work together here in St. Petersburg.

Custom Title
    "both vera and andrey have rather good jumps, - vasilyev emphasized.
    lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlattFan View Post
    lol.
    they haven't skated yet
    butwe'll know soon how it goes

Banned
    not sure if it plays for those without vk account:

but here are Vera/Andrei's SBS Jumps in practice/tests

, future Russian No' 1's ?
    Thank you Truck Driver

http://vk.com/club69185543?z=video15...3dd6bbffb2b6b2

http://vk.com/club69185543?z=video15...cf96e81cb2f353

The real question is if they'll be able to translate to competition. Others have said before she can land/rotate her jumps in practice (though I never saw proof till now)

I will say she and he are already in better synch (even if she falls/URs in competition like always) than she and Larinov ever were but maybe twice. Still not perfect, but better than she and Larinov.

I hope we will have lifts to see soon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    The real question is if they'll be able to translate to competition. Others have said before she can land/rotate her jumps in practice (though I never saw proof till now)

I will say she and he are already in better synch (even if she falls/URs in competition like always) than she and Larinov ever were but maybe twice. Still not perfect, but better than she and Larinov.

I hope we will have lifts to see soon!
    yes, their jumps look evenly matched
    and in sync than with Larionov ever had

picture close up: http://cs606921.vk.me/v606921488/5b0a/OKzXEoGCIDs.jpg

Yulia forver! I'm on team dumped Ice Dance. Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    , future Russian No' 1's ?
    let's not go that far.

Banned
    Bazarova / Deputat were featured on Ivan Urgant Show: http://vk.com/club69185543?z=video-6...1c9a6a6c890ad3
    Thanks again to Truck Driver

Yulia forver! I'm on team dumped Ice Dance. Alba's Avatar
    Bazarova / Deputat were featured on Ivan Urgant Show: http://vk.com/club69185543?z=video-6...1c9a6a6c890ad3
    Thanks again to Truck Driver
    Deputat is gorgeous.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Deputat is gorgeous.
    I think truck driver deserves a true kudos though
    Vera's support in vk membership reached 1,000+ and she found a better suited partner for her
    while Larionov sits out for a year, comes back to find out its 100 time worst than her partnership with Vera

Larionov already lost

I think truck driver deserves a true kudos though
    Vera's support in vk membership reached 1,000+ and she found a better suited partner for her
    while Larionov sits out for a year, comes back to find out its 100 time worst than her partnership with Vera

Larionov already lost
    Yeah, while I think it's premature to make any truly long term predictions, I will say that Larinov is at a moderate to large disadvantage needing to sit out for a whole competitive season. He could potentially come back from this disadvantage, but it's not a good start especially not in a country with as many solid pairs as Russia.

Banned
    Yeah, while I think it's premature to make any truly long term predictions, I will say that Larinov is at a moderate to large disadvantage needing to sit out for a whole competitive season. He could potentially come back from this disadvantage, but it's not a good start especially not in a country with as many solid pairs as Russia.
    her partnership with Vera they usually medaled in almost every GPs and have medaled at Europeans
    I don't think that will repeat with Miss Z. ? If he is targeting 2018 that is totally unrealistic
    New Pairs partnership need 2-3 seasons to even build a good momentum

Custom Title
    I agree that Larionov's new partnership is at moderate to large disadvantage in comparison with Vera's new partnership. I would say closer to large rather than moderate because of sitting out the whole season (and maybe longer), low level of his new partner and when he can eventually compete he will be very close to 30 years old. That's quite a few things going against them. Also, they will be Mozer's number 3 pair, and if Tarasova-Morozov improve as quickly as Stolbova-Klimov did, Larionov may find himself number 4 pair under Mozer. Will Mozer invest as much attention/time/energy into pair 3 or 4?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast