Thread: Alexa Scimeca and Chris Knierim are engaged!!

Custom Title

Alexa Scimeca and Chris Knierim are engaged!!

S/K are engaged!!! Just thought I'd share a little non-Russian-drama news with all of you! She officially posted photos on her Facebook, announcing they are engaged.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Congratulations to them both!

Custom Title
    Congratulations to them and hopefully this will mean they will stay together and continue as a pair team for many more years. We definitely need that in the US! They do have great potential.

Congrats! How sweet!

Custom Title
    Congratulations!

Their public romance is a bit nauseating, but congratulations.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens View Post
    Their public romance is a bit nauseating, but congratulations.
    The cynical side of me thought how their interviews and commentary about them will get even more annoying. So it won't be like the Meno and. Sand days which was often nauseating- it's not like pairs gets much coverage anyway. I was a huge fan their first season but thought she acted so ungracious every time things went bad for them this season. Which was pretty much all of their competitions. It will be interesting to see how they do next season when he's fully healed from injury, they're coming back from Olympic sized disappointment and planning a wedding.

Custom Title
    I don't care about their private life but it's always good news that if an American pair will likely to stay as a team for a long time, which is essential for further improvement. I think they look great on ice, probably the best looking American pair (I am mostly thinking about the body type, presence and height difference).

Yeah, a marriage definitely guarantees that they won't go skate with other partners, lol. At least I've never heard of a married couple skating, but not together (unless one or both were singles skaters, of course).