Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will any Russian skaters be part of the All that Skate tour this season?

Custom Title
    This list is probably right:
    Yuna Kim
    Shae-Lynn Bourne
    Soyoun Park
    Haejin Kim
    Alexei Yagudin
    Stephane Lambiel
    Denis Ten
    Han Yan
    Jinseo Kim
    Tatiana Volosozhar-Maxim Trankov
    Aliona Savchenko-Robin Szolkowy

Which shows Yuna has nothing against Russian skaters, and neither should anyone. Anyway, looking forward to the show

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    This list is probably right:
    Yuna Kim
    Shae-Lynn Bourne
    Soyoun Park
    Haejin Kim
    Alexei Yagudin
    Stephane Lambiel
    Denis Ten
    Han Yan
    Jinseo Kim
    Tatian Volosozhar-Maxim Trankov
    Aliona Savchenko-Robin Szolkowy

Which shows Yuna has nothing against Russian skaters, and neither should anyone. Anyway, looking forward to the show
    that's the correct list... and add rebecca kim/kirill minov to the list.. there are four russians in all that skate for the upcoming ice show in may..yagudin, trankov and volosozhar and technically kirill minov is also russian though he's representing korea now..

yuna never held any grudge with anyone.. i still remember during the whole orser fiasco.. yuna still invited many canadians in her show every year..

so this thread is ridiculous..

Custom Title
    So excited to see what sort of exhibition Tatiana and Max can come up with for this show.

I think historically there has been somewhat of a rivalry between the "All That…" shows organized by Yuna's own management company, and the shows managed by IMG, which of course have been anchored by the "Star On Ice" franchise. Russian skaters do not seem to be predominantly managed by either agency (unlike for instance many of the North American or Japanese skaters) so I would think this allows them considerable flexibility from a management conflict standpoint. Hope to se an amazing cast for every show. Can only be good for the sport to have better product out there worldwide.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    yuna never held any grudge with anyone.. i still remember during the whole orser fiasco.. yuna still invited many canadians in her show every year..

so this thread is ridiculous..
    In spite of the Yu-Na fiasco in Canada I don´t think it was surprising that she invited Canadian skaters to her show. Or is one supposed to dislike everyone in a country because of having a conflict with one person from that country?

But, still I don´t see any Russian baby skaters appearing in her show this year... Yagudin is a male skater and V/T a pair....

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Which shows Yuna has nothing against Russian skaters
    Thugs on the audience may...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2