What do you think about the new Riedell line of skates? | Golden Skate

What do you think about the new Riedell line of skates?

loopy

Final Flight
My daughter thinks the aria looks beautiful. It's not much more than the 875/silver star. But I was wondering - all of her boots have had the micro suede lining. being leather, how to they breathe and do they get slippery inside when feet sweat? Any thoughts?

loopy

Final Flight
I am a little concerned - the padding is more compressed. The skates she is wearing now are stiffer in the new name and the padding more rigid. On the plus side after skating in them for a couple of months she won't have the compression issue. On the negative, they won't be as comfortable if they are 5% more stiffer. I'm concerned because it looks like the heel on the 435 is no longer cork. That would make the skate heavier. I could go to the 875, but the lining is much rougher/less padded and the skate would be much stiffer.

I have a 100lb skater who is easy on her skates finishing doubles. She has never had a boot break down, she just outgrows them every 12-18 months. I also don't like the stitching on the tongue. it looks like a baseball. For the first time in 6 years we might look at other brands of skates. If you are going with a new product, give it more features....the toe cutout is okay but how is that different from getting them punched out?