why ABC change schedule in exibitions? | Golden Skate

why ABC change schedule in exibitions?

N@d&A

Rinkside
Would somebady tell me what time is it there right now because in Heather´s schedule said that exibitions were going to be at 4 pm. here in Mexico is one hour less but her now is 2:30 pm. and Michelle Kwan just skated.

Did you know about this?:mad:

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
Heather's been away for several weeks to take care of a personal issue. So she hasn't had time to update the schedule. Apparently ABC did a switcheroo.

Rixis

On the Ice
Will they show it again? I didn't see anything except Edwin or whatever his name is and Evgeny smiling and the corny little credits! I'm so upset!

Panther2000

On the Ice
I am pissed off. I was cleaning the house. So I turned on the TV 10 min before the show ended. I am livid right now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

brenlynn

On the Ice
i've learned from past mishaps, it is always wise to double check with your local listings the day the event is scheduled to air, ABC tends to do this several times in a season.

Rixis

On the Ice
brenlynn said:
i've learned from past mishaps, it is always wise to double check with your local listings the day the event is scheduled to air, ABC tends to do this several times in a season.

Yeah...I've noticed that too. *Snorts contemptuously*

R.D.

Record Breaker
I happened to tape the exhibitions, and I'm currently making Quicktime videos of the ladies' ex, i.e. MK, SC, SA. I also have videos of the ladies' LPs as well. If anyone is interested feel free to send me a PM...