High Likely Predictions
Name to watch out for next season: Gracie Gold, Yuzuru Hanyu, V/T and S/H
1 Yuzu will dominate the entire Season
2 Kovtun will have pressure to replicate his GP in 2013 season and will have a Gachinski moment
3 Voronov will be the Top Russian skater
4 Joshua Farris makes a breakout Season and will be the one to beat in Nationals
5 Yan will trail Yuzuru
1 Gracie Gold will win all her GP events and wins the GPF, the frontrunner for National title and medals at Worlds
2 Elena Radionova will have Julia's 2013 Season moment
3 Julia will podium in all her events but some not Gold
4 Wagner will not win a GP and will lose to Polina Edmunds
5 Zijun comes back and medals at a GP
6 Tuk will continue to struggle with her weight problem and jumps
7 Anna Pogorilaya will be the new Kiira Korpi and the judges will love her
1 V/T will continue to do well
2 S/H will have a breakthrough year and will challenge
3 S/K will continue to trail V/T
4 K/S come back better than ever the new sentimental P/T for next quad
5 MT/M beats D/R in a GP or Worlds
1 C/L will not win a GP gold, will not win Worlds again
2 W/P will be overmarked despite making huge mistakes
3 B/S will come back strong and will medal at Worlds
4 S/K will win a medal in GP in their debut Season
5 Elena Ilinykh will sit out the 2014 Season without a partner
6 C/B will not be US No.1 and will not medal at Worlds
Funny, no one sees Lipnitskaia going through puberty. It's going to happen and is likely to be sooner rather than later.....
Pre-Sochi you said she'd get 150+ FS and PCS on par with Kim.
Even after Mao skated her World FS, you STILL believed Gold would win (even though that required 145+ points, and she didn't even clear 125).
Talk about fantasies.
And as for your predictions list and fantasies:
- Gold winning all her GP events and the GPF over Lipnitskaia and the other Russians?
- Joshua Farris being "the one to beat" at Nationals, over Brown or Aaron?
- C/L not winning any GP event, even as the current World Champions?
- C/B not being the US #1 team, who then... the Shibs?
- also, some of your predictions are ridiculously obvious... S/K will continue to trail V/T, Han Yan will trail Yuzuru... well, duh!
Osmond has 3FT-3T she cant even get a consistent 3-3 only a 3-2 and she will lose to Daleman anyways who has better jump arsenals
she will be facing Gracie, Julia, Elena etc just to name some, no to mention if Mao comes back there, Pogorilaya has 3LZ-3T and Zijun has 7 Triple FS
Osmond a Top 10 placer at best, the fantasies are a for bedtime jokes only
-Elena Radianova will be the one to watch.
-Lipnitskaya and Gold to have good results next season, both on podium 1-2 GPF, Worlds and win their nationals (Yulia to win Europeans as well).
-I predict a good year for Adelina too, probably successful but not gold If Yulia is healthy.
-Hanyu to dominate everything.
- Wagner still around, competing here and there but not podium, same to Polina.
- I don't think Mao is going to retire, just a break.
- Jason Brown to be successful and be a contender for a World medal
- I don't predict any big gold for Fernandez as much as I want to, but bunch of silver medals.
- Michael Phelps to unretire and win some medals this season... (just kidding ).