Page 563 of 612 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 9169

Thread: Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin

  1. #8431
    Keeper of the Kweens OGM. MK's Winter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,053

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bramweld View Post
    What did I miss? Oh, are you referring to that documentary they did a while back?
    Lol nothing. I was talking about the 6 episode show the put out before Sochi. They aired feedback from their performance camp.

  2. #8432
    Medalist Marta25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,127

    3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MK's Winter View Post
    Lol nothing. I was talking about the 6 episode show the put out before Sochi. They aired feedback from their performance camp.
    That show was not good for the kind poiticking VM had needed that season.

    Anyway, last year the test skates were mandatory, S/K didn`t participate, because Nikita was injured. I think if the open test skates are not mandatory, I would say just skip it and focus on getting prepared for a Challenger, like Nebelhorn. Maybe Nelli can pull some strings and I/Z will be allowed to train in Oberstdorf for a week, since it would be exhausting to travel back to Detroit and then come back to Oberstdorf.

  3. #8433
    Keeper of the Kweens OGM. MK's Winter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,053

    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marta25 View Post
    That show was not good for the kind poiticking VM had needed that season. Anyway, last year the test skates were mandatory, S/K didn`t participate, because Nikita was injured. I think if the open test skates are not mandatory, I would say just skip it and focus on getting prepared for a Challenger, like Nebelhorn. Maybe Nelli can pull some strings and I/Z will be allowed to train in Oberstdorf for a week, since it would be exhausting to travel back to Detroit and then come back to Oberstdorf.
    I think this would be better. I would rather international judges giving feed back than the fed. We know Igor isn't afraid to make adjustments as needed- if they are needed. And plus- ranking points.

  4. #8434
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,645

    2 Not allowed!
    Elena with Sara Cibulkova.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BHqw1oQjvH7/

  5. #8435
    Medalist Marta25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,127

    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Finn View Post
    Elena with Sara Cibulkova.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BHqw1oQjvH7/
    They are very, very pretty. I wonder if Sara is now also training in Detroit. She used to train in Oberstdorf with her partner, I think. Would be great if Elena had a close friend there.

    Anyway, Shpilband has added quiet a few teams the last 2 years to his group. I`ve counted 9 senior teams from 8 different countries. Looks like someone is preparing for the Olympics...

  6. #8436
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sofia, BG
    Posts
    165

    0 Not allowed!
    Where can I buy tickets for France GP. My travel buddy just managed to arrange his holiday. Am I late?

  7. #8437
    Medalist Marta25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,127

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunn1ly View Post
    Where can I buy tickets for France GP. My travel buddy just managed to arrange his holiday. Am I late?
    This is the page of the French figure skating organization https://ffsg.org/billetterie/

    But it looks like there are only tickets for the GPF and JGP available for sale. Maybe they will add the GP in France later?

  8. #8438
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sofia, BG
    Posts
    165

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marta25 View Post
    This is the page of the French figure skating organization https://ffsg.org/billetterie/

    But it looks like there are only tickets for the GPF and JGP available for sale. Maybe they will add the GP in France later?
    Thanks a lot. I hope so. Please when someone knows that tickets are available let us know here.

  9. #8439
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,174

    1 Not allowed!
    When it was in Paris previously, they sold tickets direct through the Bercy website: http://www.accorhotelsarena.com/en/e...d-categories=4 not up yet, but worth keeping an eye on.

  10. #8440
    Medalist Marta25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,127

    5 Not allowed!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BH7Wvi3D...ckswanei&hl=de

    Finally a Ruslan pic, eventhough we can`t see his face.

  11. #8441
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    11

    2 Not allowed!

  12. #8442
    Team Empress cathlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Opole, Poland
    Posts
    4,084
    Country: Poland

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tashata View Post
    I'm guessing he will choreograph the exhibition.

  13. #8443
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,988

    1 Not allowed!
    An honest to goodness exhibition. Yaaasss!! Well, I hope so. Or maybe he's just helping them with their SD. Who knows? Just a little while longer

  14. #8444
    Team Empress cathlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Opole, Poland
    Posts
    4,084
    Country: Poland

    4 Not allowed!
    From ISU: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIXGjAzBXJU/

    And Ruslan has posted on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/p/BIK1jxOh2OD/ Racoons are so cute (I like them because of Pocahontas, but who cares )

  15. #8445
    Keeper of the Kweens OGM. MK's Winter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,053

    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cathlen View Post
    From ISU: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIXGjAzBXJU/ And Ruslan has posted on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/p/BIK1jxOh2OD/ Racoons are so cute (I like them because of Pocahontas, but who cares )
    They are both gorgeous!

Page 563 of 612 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •