Page 331 of 331 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331
Results 4,951 to 4,956 of 4956

Thread: Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin

Custom Title
    I was a little bit worried that it meant they weren't finished with their programs on time, but after reading your comments it's all good

Quote Originally Posted by LisaM View Post
    I was a little bit worried that it meant they weren't finished with their programs on time, but after reading your comments it's all good
    Yulia is not going either and her programs are all set a long time ago. Actually when Nepala list came out some people were surprised to see their names on the list because they knew Saransk was for sure but not Nepala.
    If anything, I would think they are quite sure about the programs.
    Last edited by Alba; Yesterday at 02:29 PM.

Custom Title
    They've been planning for Saransk since May. It's possible that they've been toying with the idea of going to Nepela, but decided against it so they wouldn't be competing quite so much. Or maybe since non-Russian teams are less likely to choose Saransk, they wanted an easy win to start off their season. There are all sorts of reasons to choose. Even if they did want a bit more time for their programs, two weeks isn't huge, and they're still doing the open test skates, so I wouldn't worry about them.

Custom Title
    From Kustarova`s and Ruslan`s interviews, it sounded like the programs are set. I mean they already knew around January that they wanted to do Frida and already had the music cut to send to Najarro.

Although, I´m excited about Frida, I`m even more curious about their SD, since we don`t have as much info about it.

Custom Title
    Teams who are going to the test skates have their programs ready, I think this is what the russian fed said earlier. Full runthroughs for everybody and not programs with stops.

TBH I'm a bit disappointed that they aren't going to Nepela as well. I still think it would have been a perfect competition for them, and it seems to me to be sufficiently removed from both the test skates and the Mordovian Ornament. During GP skaters sometimes have events within a week of each other, on different continents; so this would have been quite a good competition schedule.

I wish Yulia had gone to Nepela as well - it looked like a good competition for her too.

Page 331 of 331 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331