Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin

alebi

Medalist
I'm everyday more and more interested... they're not the typical Barbie and Ken couple, they seem to have.... the X factor AHAHAH :biggrin:

Alba

Record Breaker
Ilia Averbukh interview: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/sho...-Summer-2014&p=4289632&viewfull=1#post4289632

About I&Z

Ilinyh/Zhiganshin: he worked with Sinitsina/Zhiganshin last year, who made a huge progress becoming 4th in their first Euros. Averbukh is very close with Elena Kustarova and reckons she and Alexeeva are the hurt parties after putting so much time and effort in Sinitsina/Zhiganshin. Working with Ilinyh/Zhiganshin was great, he calls Ilinykh the leader of the duo right now, she is very motivated to prove she can win not only the team event but the individual as well. Ruslan is just as hard working as Elena. they need time to polish things but he sees a bright future for the duo. The theme for the free dance is the man/woman story. The goal is to create a programme that will just show the beauty of the new pair. No one expects them to win every competition thye enter in their first season. He thinks their SD is great.

I'm not sure I understand the "man&woman story" thing. I mean, no one expected them to describe a man&man story. :p

alebi

Medalist
I'm not sure I understand the "man&woman story" thing. I mean, no one expected them to describe a man&man story. :p

AHAHAH you're right :laugh:
I think Averbukh used the perfect way to say something without saying anything :p

alithia

Final Flight
Oh surely some people expected them to dance to a man-man story:laugh:
Kidding aside,I like that they keep it simple for the FD and that the SD looks good.

alebi

Medalist
come on, Elena is the further thing from being a man :laugh:
I see Ruslan more versatile.... AHAHAHAH :laugh: :p