Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin | Page 159 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin

alithia

Final Flight
Apocalypse, doom, total disaster, you name it, they have it... It's amazing how bad such things can make you feel when you don't like conspiracy theories,ugly gossip,etc. It's absolutely toxic, and it contaminates everything around it.
And most people are not familiar with the usual internet stuff, a clan of 5 with 10 nicknames each that can create a whole scandal, which should be laughable if people knew how these things work.So the vultures are out for Elena this time, cause she's dangerous and proved it.

And I have to say that there is every imaginable story,whatever suits people,but the worst thing is that I saw so called fans who were pretending to be fans but are the first to hint things. So the new motto is ' why not pics together from the banquet' ,and yes it's such an innocent question.

I think I will go out on a limp and say IK were toxic.Now I see it. They were toxic.Whatever happened people just have to adjust it to any partnership or relationship a person has cause they were toxic.

Where is a Britney Spears tribute when you need it!:laugh2:

Alba

Record Breaker
I loved the fact that they go for difficult twizzles even in the Gala. ;)

It's amazing how bad such things can make you feel when you don't like conspiracy theories,ugly gossip,etc. It's absolutely toxic, and it contaminates everything around it.

Might be a very good reason not to read them, at all, for example?;):biggrin:

Last edited:

LisaM

Medalist
I really want to know what their new programs will be like! Ahhh!

But I'm also sad that Carmen will be gone :(

Unless they use it as a gala? PLSSSSSS!

Marta25

Medalist
I think people shouldn`t overanalyze Ruslena`s body language. I think that they just really dislike this FD and that`s why they look less enthuastic during their performances. IMO, that FD peaked at GPF, but unfortunately they never really had the time to change it, so they had to work with what they got. Besides, there are plenty pictures of them spending time off-ice together throughout the season. They spend so much time together, they don`t have to be attached at each others`hip 24/7.

bramweld

Record Breaker
People if they spent any more time together their haters would come up with more conspiracy theories. They each have their own personal life that they need to nurture. Besides come camp time they will be around each other almost all the time. Who wants to be with their co-worker, ice dance partner 24/7? Puhlease! WE need to stop reading all the gossip and crack, its too toxic and unpleasant, who really needs that?

On another note, I really hope they keep these costumes as they're really fetching in them. Did it escape our attention how absolutely handsome Ruslan is becoming? He has a vibe to him that reminds me of..Ryan Reynolds. All these two need to do is work.

Last edited:

Marta25

Medalist
People if they spent any more time together their haters would come up with more conspiracy theories. They each have their own personal life that they need to nurture. Besides come camp time they will be around each other almost all the time. Who wants to be with their co-worker, ice dance partner 24/7? Puhlease! WE need to stop reading all the gossip and crack, its too toxic and unpleasant, who really needs that?

On another note, I really hope they keep these costumes as they're really fetching in them. Did it escape our attention how absolutely handsome Ruslan is becoming? He has a vibe to him that reminds me of..Ryan Reynolds. All these two need to do is work.

Absolutely. The transformation he went through this last year is insane and I don`t only mean his skating :p

alithia

Final Flight
That's what scares me to be honest... She did a lot of good things for him, I hope he appreciates it..

Don't pay attention to me I'm a downer today

zytolda

On the Ice

ow yes ruslan is hot :) but seriously during FD i could't take my eyes from him - usually Elena is more visible part of the team but in this FD (worlds) Ruslan was commanding and he was presenting her so well - I find him similar to Scott Moir in the way that he was non stop focusing on Elena not on audience or judges

LisaM

Medalist
ow yes ruslan is hot :) but seriously during FD i could't take my eyes from him - usually Elena is more visible part of the team but in this FD (worlds) Ruslan was commanding and he was presenting her so well - I find him similar to Scott Moir in the way that he was non stop focusing on Elena not on audience or judges

Yes!! :clap: Excellent comparison. I definitely have a crush on Ruslan.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Oh my, I think Ruslan was very handsome to begin with. Men just look better wearing shirts and dress pants.
You all just think he looks better because you like him more. :laugh2:

alithia

Final Flight
Oh my, I think Ruslan was very handsome to begin with. Men just look better wearing shirts and dress pants.
You all just think he looks better because you like him more. :laugh2:

Dittob:laugh2: He was always considered to be one of the handsome guys

Alba

Record Breaker
People if they spent any more time together their haters would come up with more conspiracy theories. They each have their own personal life that they need to nurture.

Exactly. :biggrin:
These people know that very well, let's be honest. This is just another desperate chit chat. I mean, it's not like you see other couples in Russia B&S, S&B, M&K, or Stolbova&Klimov spending their off time together all the time. Nobody is complaining about them. :shrug: Besides, what do these people want? Skaters taking pictures of themselves, each day, and post them to keep them happy? It's sounds like a telenovela to me. :sarcasm:
Puhlease!(I love this:laugh:)

Besides come camp time they will be around each other almost all the time. Who wants to be with their co-worker, ice dance partner 24/7? Puhlease! WE need to stop reading all the gossip and crack, its too toxic and unpleasant, who really needs that?

It's one of the reasons I never had a story with a collegue. ;)

Tanka

On the Ice
Alithia, never read Soviet newspapers and Russian forums. :)

Ruslan is a bit more than handsome. He has masculine power in him. He is definitely the leader of the two. I was happy I'm not 20. )))

alithia

Final Flight
Alithia, never read Soviet newspapers and Russian forums. :)

Ruslan is a bit more than handsome. He has masculine power in him. He is definitely the leader of the two. I was happy I'm not 20. )))

I'm just in shock. They even started saying she's not good enough for her as if they were waiting in a corner. I don't know what is wrong with these people. Maybe I'm just too different

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Hey guys.
I'm sorry, I live under rock right now, so I don't follow news. Do we know if I/Z are going to WTT? Maybe rumours? I only heard that Liza Tuck wants to go.
I know they're tired, but IMO Lena needs clean performance after that twizzles mistake.

Alba

Record Breaker
I know they're tired, but IMO Lena needs clean performance after that twizzles mistake.

Why does she "need" that? What is going to prove or bring them?
They don't like that program at all and it's becoming harder to skate with time. Why waste time when they have to work with the new program by the end of the April because of their choreographer busy schedule.