Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin | Page 28 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin

yyyskate

Record Breaker
y know when lena is with the other guy, they could be such a seductive, interesting couple with some dark quality that brought out the best sexual appeal of lena.
but with this new partner, just seems too cute, too nice.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
y know when lena is with the other guy, they could be such a seductive, interesting couple with some dark quality that brought out the best sexual appeal of lena. but with this new partner, just seems too cute, too nice.

I think Ruslan is hot. He and Lena compliment each other nicely

jwren

Rinkside
Just by looking at them, I think they have a great balance. Dark and light, intensity and softness... I think they'll make that push and pull work for them. They certainly look very striking together.

Alba

Record Breaker
Just by looking at them, I think they have a great balance. Dark and light, intensity and softness... I think they'll make that push and pull work for them. They certainly look very striking together.

Never thought looking at them like that but you are absolutely right. They should use that in their programs.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Never thought looking at them like that but you are absolutely right. They should use that in their programs.

They look lovely together but what impresses me most is the twinkle in their eyes. I hope they have a very successful debut in China.

Alba

Record Breaker
They look lovely together but what impresses me most is the twinkle in their eyes. I hope they have a very successful debut in China.

I very much hope so. I'm so excited that I'm already starting to feel agitated.
I have Yulia, Yuzuru and I&Z. Too much. :love: :slink:

MK's Winter

Record Breaker

Wonderfully said and great perspective!

Meoima

Match Penalty
I very much hope so. I'm so excited that I'm already starting to feel agitated.
I have Yulia, Yuzuru and I&Z. Too much. :love: :slink:
My heart just can't!!! All of them!! In 1 competition!!!
Fingers cross for all!!

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I feel they're gonna surprise us a lot at CoC. Hoping for Top 3 :)

casualfan

On the Ice
Although Ruslan looks light in pictures, I think he can skate with great intensity. Can't wait to see their debut. Keeping my fingers crossed.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
They look beautiful in that photo, I can't wait to see their dances. I hope they make an impact at CoC and establish themselves as a couple to remember. :cool: