Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhigashin

Custom Title
    Is this a best model of the world contest you holding here? They aren't body builders and their muscles can't compete on the ice.

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    I'm not having a competition here. I was simply stating that since we were discussing physique that Ruslan is putting on more muscle. Considering this is an I/K fanfest thread...

go figure
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakebeautiful View Post
    Speaking of bodies, apparently Ruslan is bulking up...
    New pics he posted to instagram:
    http://instagram.com/p/nv7er8IsFY/
    http://instagram.com/p/nv9jmBIsIm/
    Cool! I can't wait to see their lifts then.
    Come on people, let's ignore all negative folks who infiltrate fan threads of their non-faves. Perhaps they'll grow tired if people don't respond to them.

Custom Title
    surimi Valid point! I normally ignore, ignore, ignore ... I shouldn't have taken the bait.

On a more pleasant note - I am so excited to see lifts and such too!!! I'm really hoping that as the summer progresses that we'll get to see some pictures/videos of lifts and their training in general.

Custom Title
    Ruslan makes me laugh, I'm 90% sure those pictures were a tongue in cheek response to Nikita's posing last week! He looks good anyway & Lena posted work out pictures too, it's good to see they are staying on top of things even on vacation.

And something else that made me smile - he got rid of Victoria as the pictures on his twitter, now it's Elena

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by uhh View Post
    And something else that made me smile - he got rid of Victoria as the pictures on his twitter, now it's Elena
    Yes! I noticed that too. His main picture is one of him and Elena. Glad he's in the present and looking to the future.

go figure
    It's great that they look so happy and comfortable together.

Does Elena have a twitter account?

Yulia and Ruslena team forever! Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surimi View Post
    It's great that they look so happy and comfortable together.

I don't think she has one....

I'm very curious to see a video or something but it's still too early. I think we will have something by the end of May or early June.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    I don't think she has one....

I'm very curious to see a video or something but it's still too early. I think we will have something by the end of May or early June.
    Wootwoot! Whatever happens will be cheering for them. Hope it all works out. So nice to see them so happy.

PS. LET'S BE CALM AND STARVE THE TROLL

Custom Title
    I actually liked the old cover pic because it was just way too ironic. His twitter faves are rather revealing.

As for videos, it looks like they are all on Kustarova's iPad.

Custom Title
    It's twitter.com/shindlerlist, but she doesn't use it any more.

go figure
    It's twitter.com/shindlerlist, but she doesn't use it any more.
    Thanks!
    On a related note, I've just noticed Ruslan's latest tweet - I don't speak Russian, but am I reading it correctly that he sends his regards and thanks to a complete stranger who met him and wished I/Z well in the sport? He sounds like one classy guy.

Custom Title
    Thanks!
    On a related note, I've just noticed Ruslan's latest tweet - I don't speak Russian, but am I reading it correctly that he sends his regards and thanks to a complete stranger who met him and wished I/Z well in the sport? He sounds like one classy guy.
    I think he is. Nellie did a good job with him *wink* Loved the way she stood up for him at worlds when the news broke. When I/K won bronze at OG he proudly congratulated them on his twitter account. I believe he had no idea OR he just could not believe that Victoria and Nikita would do what they did. If you look back at the OG gala Lena was in absolute heaven I feel for both of them :( I am really hoping things work out for I/Z.

Custom Title
    bramweld I so agree! I think that Ruslan seems like a very stand-up guy! And I think Lena is and has the potential to just be an above and beyond ice dancer. I hope that they're successful and have coaches that can politic for them the way that I'm sure Zueva will if she gets S/K.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast