Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu: Links to Media Only

Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Articles
    Quote Originally Posted by won0066 View Post
    since the tension is high leading into worlds, and everyone is on edge….i thought a light hearted post would be a cool way to remember that no matter what the results are, we will all still adore yuzu.

https://sportymags.wordpress.com/201...-mascot-fever/
    fanart
    Quote Originally Posted by alia jackson View Post
    the sketch depicting the giant poster scene

What the fans envision the expectation vs reality of the bathing cm commercial by shampooneko
    a fanart of team borser reunion in shanghai

Worlds 2015 Coverage part 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...4-spnannex-spo
    Hanyu arrives in Shanghai. No comments, ran straight to a car.
    Good for him. Concentrate on yourself Yuzu.
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    Here's a picture of Yuzu dashing to his car. The description of the picture says he jump and dash (to me that means he sprinted) to his car. He seems happy to me! Happy Yuzu means happy me
    A better quality of the news footage
    Fanart......Yuzu arrival with the Japanese flag mask, a happy Yuzu running and skipping to practice and reunion with BOrser

News report Yuzu is resting today and will start practicing tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by HanDomi View Post

Worlds 2015 part2
    Long time not seen
    Yuzuru + Mr ORser together on the boards ! https://twitter.com/SportsWkndScott/...21705228251137
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Practice sp 1st run through: 4t fall, 3A hand down, 3lz3T unstable

now let the worry begin... he is still not healed for sure

http://video.weibo.com/show?ua=HTC-H...b3cb5a95b2ed0f
    3lz3T looking good, hopefully problems resolved with this combo
    http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034...b3cb5a95b2ed0f
    4T without music is fine: http://video.weibo.com/show?ua=HTC-H...5fb25dd0a72233
    And 4S: http://video.weibo.com/show?ua=HTC-H...c77199a24b28ff

All from weibo sent by my friend, I don't know the source
    Quote Originally Posted by matmuh View Post
    we waited 3 months for this, so good to see him like this again, seems like at least mentally he is happy thank you everyone for videos
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post

Worlds 2015 part 3
    25/03/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumededragon View Post
    Just as I hoped, it has been done: Cute fanart based on the pic where Yuzu lay over Pooh-san
    What the heck is he rolling on the ice......glad that he can still smile through it
    i think this wasnt shared before, his practice session(27 mins), he so funny ,taking advantage of mura's POTO to practice his 3F
    Quote Originally Posted by firal View Post
    Looking into each other's eyes...

Apparently Denis Ten watched (maybe he was just happened to be at the rink at the same time) Hanyu-san's practice at the practice rink yesterday and the newspaper this morning are all over this rivalry. I guess the Japanese media loves the rivalry angle above anything...
    26/03/15
    Come back to Yuzuru's height again
    https://twitter.com/Meiln9255/status...226176/photo/1

Mura is listed as 1m70 and here Yuzuru stood side by side with him, Yuzuru looks about 4 or 5 cm taller!
    Yuzuru is a sloucher so... But I think 4cm is right. So the Korean site is right again. 1m74.

And here, the cutest. If you fall.. get back up with a HUGE smile
    http://yuzulist.tumblr.com/post/1146...back-up-with-a
    Quote Originally Posted by skira1717 View Post
    Today's practice:
    before music: 3Lo, 3Lz, 3Lo, 3F, 3A, 3A1Lo3S, 4T (fall)
    with music (FS): 4S, 2T, 3F, 3Lz2T, 3A3T (shaky 3A, no combo), 3A1Lo3S, 3Lz2T
    after music: 3A3T, 4T(fall), 3F, 4T (pop), 4T, 4T, 4T (hand down), 4T, 3A, 3Lz (pop), 3Lz3T
    he did not attempt any jumps in the last 10mins
    Here's Yuzu thanking the fans for the support . Gambatte Yuzu, try your best

Cricket brothers reunion. LOL looks like Nam taller than both of them now.
    27/03/15
    I love love how he closed his hands into a fist at the end
    British Eurosport: http://youtu.be/zFHnwnH5YpY

And a volunteer on weibo said they saw Yuzuru changed costume and there was a scar on his upper body, very long. They exaggerated it a bit I guess since they said it's 10cm. But I guess it's just 4cm as Yuzuru himself admitted.
    FS order in case anyone's interested
    Photos time
    K&C moment
    Yuzu SP (fan cam)
    I could not have asked for more, he did the best he can out there.

The screaming in the arena when they showed Yuzu warming up backstage
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindacrow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chumelon View Post
    Very very relaxed before the SP. Keep it up for tonight!

Edit to add another clip: my pooh!
    28/03/15
    Yuzuru's first words at the interview after the performance.

"Shojiki itte, kuyashii desu." (Honestly speaking, I'm frustrated.)

Very Yuzuru

He was practicing the entering to quad jumps even at the ceremony

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k...om=embediframe
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ahkeekee View Post
    They are so cute with borser in this pic!
    Check out @hanyuyuzurufeed's Tweet: https://twitter.com/hanyuyuzurufeed/...295368704?s=09
    Quote Originally Posted by roxella View Post
    https://instagram.com/p/0xoMhMoKR6/?...y=namnamnoodle

Cute guys...I don't know if this photo was posted here before,but I post it anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by danni View Post
    Yuzuru shows us his beautiful character because he is supporting his friend . Congratulations for who you are Yuzuru !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndayyCVznE4 (9.57 )
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    So what's D-10 thinking here? My money is on "get a room, guys"
    Quote Originally Posted by dopaminee View Post
    Congrads to javi and Yuzu. This is the best results considering his physical condition.

Proud of you
    Quote Originally Posted by shiroKJ View Post
    Hit with plushies in the head... Maybe fans should stop trying to throw it AT him. Its happened a few times this season already.
    Quote Originally Posted by xibsuarz View Post
    In case you want to know, somebody posted the order of skaters for the gala in other thread. Nam was invited! And Yuzuru is skating 6th to last.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/pekorain1...58995708649472
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan22 View Post
    Yuzu roar!!

And I love this ending pose!
    First time I've seen a photo of Yuzu's mom in the audience....she looks so worried about him. I guess whatever worries we had, his mother felt that 100x over. I'm sure this seasons been hard for his family too.....
    Chinese article on Hanyu, very sweet. Translated by the very lovely 311mi

RUNNER-UP SILVER MEDALIST YUZURU HANYU IS STILL THE KING OF THE ICE

And Fuji TV: Post FS Interview
    Latest Cricket Brothers! courtesy of Nam
    29/03/15
    Gala practice, he covers the rink in about seconds: http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034...c2a7b&type=mp4
    The skating skill has improved so much. Good to see.
    Japanese Articles (Maybe some amazing person can give us quick summary?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esopian View Post
    Here's a link to Yuzuru's gala program "The Final Time Traveler": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEXbM-n82bQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria Victoria View Post
    From tumblr's 311mi:

Worlds 2015 FS Press Conference: Yuzuru Hanyu
    Source: @羽生结弦资讯台

Q: How are you feeling after the competition?
    A: As expected, I’m still really not reconciled. For the me of right now, being “not reconciled” is definitely the best descriptor to describe me. I have a lot of thoughts right now, and I’m unable to express these feelings in words, so I’ll just say I’m not reconciled. However, I have to say that Javier has worked really hard in training and has done his very best. People around me, including Orser, have all told me this. I am really happy for Javier to have gained such results through his hard work. At the same time, I’m always competing with Javier, the Javier who always says “Congratulations, I’m so proud of you” to me. This time, the roles have been reversed: Javier is first, and I’m in second place. Now that I’m in this position, this is the first time I’ve been aware of just how proud I am of my training mate. At the same time, I’m not that generous of a person. I am not reconciled about the results, and will definitely continue thinking “I will definitely win next time”. On the other hand, I have really felt that my training mate claiming the crown is a happy thing.

Q: I have two questions for you, with the first being why your success rate for the quadruple toe-loop is low lately and why even though your 4S was good during the 6 minute warmup, after Denis finished skating and you went onto the ice, the 4S was not jumped properly. Did something happen in-between that period of time? My second question is that although your two programs have been choreographed beautifully this season, you have yet to skate a clean program. Do you plan on keeping at least one of your programs for next season?
    A: It’s true that my jumps during the official practices have been so-so, and it’s true that I was worried about the actual competition. However, regarding the 4S, it has been a lot more consistent than my 4T before I came to China, so I was never really worried about it. Similarly, after seeing the correct landing method, Brian will say that it will do, so I had followed my instincts to jump. Although I was able to land it during the 6 minute warmup, I am now reflecting on it in my mind that if I don’t land it in competition, there’s no significance to it. Also, about my programs, at this point in time, I can’t really say anything for certain about it. However, I will continue feeling regret about now being able to skate my programs without mistakes, and I will feel happy when skating the programs that I like. I feel that I’ve discovered how to correctly portray the Phantom now, and I have a pleasant feeling when I skate the program. This is a program that has given me such feelings and emotions, so I hope that I can continue skating it.

Q: This question is for both Yuzuru and Javier: Your coach is the same person. How do you two balance your friendship and rivalry? How would you describe your relationship with your coach? Is he like a father, a friend, or a brother?
    A: If I repeat exactly what Javier says, that’s not allowed, right? But really, it’s exactly as Javier said: We are in a fortunate environment where we can train and skate. My third year since moving to Canada to train at the Cricket Club is coming to an end. Really, since the first year in Toronto, Brian’s “family” has whisked me into their circle, and the person who I feel the closest with is definitely Javier. In the past, we were always rivals, and now, we are rivals who compete for the same titles. When we train together, the level of skill is very high, and we say exactly what’s on our minds. In the past, I had felt excluded, and that training with Brian was very, very difficult and tiring, because I have to maintain a constant level of skill. When I first came to the Cricket Club to train, I had wondered if it would be a good place. However, Javier is really considerate, and to me, he’s like an older brother. Considering his age, I can’t say that he’s like my father, but to me, he’s a very gentle and warm family member. Brian is sometimes like a mom, but like I previously said, as a coach, Brian is really amazing. As a coach, he’s taught us a lot of things. However, he’s not only our coach: he shows genuine concern for everyone at the Cricket Club, always protecting us from the sides and watching us grow.

Q: This competition, Brian has to train three highly skilled competitors. Why do you think that Brian is able to train all three of you at the same time so well? Especially Nam, who will become even stronger next season. Also, in the advice that Brian has given you so far, which one do you think is the most useful?
    A: Like I said before, Brian was probably present at all the Grand Prix assignments. He really trains a lot of different skaters, including ladies’ singles. I always find myself thinking about how amazing Brian is. It’s because of the Cricket Club team that we are all able to raise the level of skill during training. This team isn’t coached by only one person, though. There’s also Tracy, who is commentator for television, and many other professionals in various domains, with everyone sharing their knowledge with one another. It’s also like with Javi and myself, always caring and looking out for one another, motivating each other, and allowing one to realize that being lazy will do you no good. Brian is definitely really amazing, travelling with us to our competitions, aiding us in training our conditions, and bringing out our attention and focus. However, I won’t thank Brian alone, I will thank all the coaches at the Cricket Club. Regarding the advice, he’s given me a lot, so it’s hard to pick the best. However, I’ve always thought… Ah… It’s not good, it’s too hard… (Looks to the side) When I first won the title of Japanese Champion, my performance abilities were lacking, and Daisuke Takahashi had put on a brilliant performance. I had thought that I would lose even though I had the edge going into the free skate. However, in reality, I had won, My feelings at the time were not very pleasant, and I had felt hesitant as well. Brian told me that he became the national champion at a young age as well, and that he had also thought that things were happening at too quick of a pace. He then said to me, “Everyone’s gone through this experience before, and all have gone past it like this.” That phrase had supported me at the time. There are lots of words of praise and judgement in the figure skating world, but this piece of advice is the reason why I am always able to believe in myself.

Q: I have two questions for Yuzuru. Firstly, a lot of athletes say that defending a title is even harder than winning a title. With this in mind, does this mean that there will be less expectations and pressure on you? My second question is how do you plan to deal with all of your Winnie the Poohs?
    A: I entered this season bearing the title of “Olympic Champion”. During my first Grand Prix assignment, the Cup of China, till the end, I had the thoughts of “Because I am the Olympic Champion [I need to skate well]”. However, during this competition, I did not have such thoughts and I simply only wanted to skate well and believe in my training. Although I sometimes think about defending my titles in my head, more importantly, I’m always thinking about how I can show my very best during my skates. About all the stuffed animals, I’ve received a lot of gifts, haven’t I… Really… Ah… (Covers face and thinks) How do I put this… Mhm… Yes, good… I’ve really received a lot of presents, especially Winnie the Pooh stuffed animals, which has become my mascot now. For that, I’m really grateful, and I’ve received everyone’s feelings. It’ll be really difficult for me to bring all of these home, and I don’t have a plan to deal with it. Because I’ve received these valuable presents from everyone, I want to be able to help society with them. In other words, I plan on donating them. For example, if I were in Japan, I’ll donate them to the preschools and the like in my hometown.
    Quote Originally Posted by mojimoji View Post
    What are your favourite Yuzu Worlds2015 moments

Also I'm not sure whether this interview been shared . His English is getting better, and love his answer regarding competitors
    Quote Originally Posted by ranran View Post
    This friendship is too beautiful for words. The way Javi Hold Yuzu while he cried~
    The full interview that showed that touching scene and some snippet of cricket bros fooling around
    here and seems like kaitlyn started the whole thing
    Love this boy. He is so honest. His first reaction Javier’s FS score (and hence his own ranking) at WC 2015: https://40.media.tumblr.com/0744c315...ki0o1_1280.jpg
    Fuji TV Season 2014-2015 video...Pooh avalanche at 3:09min is so epic
    I found the Ex but in spanish . I hope you like it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0nJpMFbnDE

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ ♡
    Page 1241 - 1246
    Thank you Kaitlyn! That quad battle + CC brothers were the highlight of the gala for me Next time lets have them go for synchronized quads (like this)

Kaitlyn and Yuzuru's hug
    Quote Originally Posted by xibsuarz View Post
    here at around 1:10
    You can't actually see Yuzuru crying but by the way Javier's hugging him, it's pretty obvious. And Yuzuru said it himself, that he cried there.
    Here is my latest blog entry - my thoughts on watching Worlds. Hope you like it.

https://sportymags.wordpress.com/201...e-after-shock/
    If you visit my blog i posted an entry about the evolution of the pooh tissue box. There were earlier versions, and i have pictures there of the earliest i could find.

https://sportymags.wordpress.com/201...ooh-tissue-box
    Quote Originally Posted by Moria Polonius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerknithanson View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuzuru_Hanyu#Personal_life

Omg..... LOLOLOLOL On about winnie the pooh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemorml View Post
    CBC's podcast about Worlds, they talk about the men's event at 17:01. It's geoblocked but you can use Hola and set it to Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by sabinfire View Post
    This thread moves way too fast for me to keep up, so hope this isn't redundant...

For Newbiespectator:

Yuzuru's FS with CBC commentary (1080p60 HD)
    Yuzuru's gala with CBC commentary (1080p60 HD)
    Do you have a link to the part of the music you're referring to? I have never watched it before though, so I can't relate...

I think Yuzu can try Jazz too? like the 'sing sing sing' one? He skated cutely there.... I wonder his performance here has been shared before:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ycoGp4q9Ms
    Quote Originally Posted by oriquey View Post
    This is Halloween
    Jack Laments
    What's This?
    Town Meeting
    Oogie Boogie's Song
    Sally's Song
    There's more and I love everything about this OST.
    It would be great if he could do a programme, regardless if SP, LP or EX based on this soundtrack. Most probably an EX. He can go all wacky there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esopian View Post
    After the conclusion to the Worlds, I drew some sketches of Yuzuru:
    (shamelessly self-promoting)

Last edited by shiroKJ; 04-02-2015 at 11:20 PM.

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ ♡
    Page 1246 - 1255
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWbU1O-UAk0 Here is the SP.
    You just have to delete a bit of the address in the middle to watch it on PC
    His SP fancam, same uploader: https://youtu.be/JWbU1O-UAk0
    Quote Originally Posted by shival View Post
    According to nikkansports news, he would not skate POTO & chopin next season but look foward to skating someday.
    「(来季の)可能性はいまのところは少ないかなと思うんですけど、いつかまたやりたい」
    from misha's instagram, he started to upload world pics, i think we will see some epic photos
    lmao, I wonder who will pay for the truck they'll need to get all those toys out
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2l...E3%82%A2_sport
    Yuzu back in Japan.
    Says his feeling is one of regret still (kuyashii omoi) but he will use this moving forward etc.
    Most of all wants to thank his supporters.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhLKLIMAC8k
    Medal Ceremony 2

The rest is in English so I will do a rough translation of Yuzu's Comments.
    Vid 1: About 3 quads...
    Yuzu: Thank you for today. Javier put 3 quads in his program, and I had the same plan, and if I can, I will want to do the same.
    My weapon is not just the quad, it is the triple axel and other things also contribute to points. So when I have the stamina to do those things, I will challenge the quad. Thank you for your support.

Vid 2: Best points (and bad points about each other)
    Yuzu: I will start with the easiest, Javi. We are always training together. What is really good about him, well this time I'm in a position to understand, that he genuinely is happy for the good performances of others. From his heart. This is really amazing. I'm full of regret, right now, I'm like "I'll beat you next time!" But the kindness of Javi's heart, is what is wonderful about him. This comes out in his skating. I think this is the skating that captures everyone.

Denis and I have been competing since we were Juniors, watching his performances makes me very on-edge. When he does a wonderful performance, it is really, really wonderful.
    My favorite Olympics is the Saltlake City Olypmics, he has the air about him like Alexei Yagudin. The power of his performance, expression, jumps and the like, I am amazed, and at the same time, I feel like, I mustn't be left behind. I should see only the good, but I mustn't lose! No bad things, sorry. Thank you.
    Actually I think loosing to Javi this time is a big lesson to him. And Javi is his training mate. I think it's good for him in the long term.
    Anyways he said this after the competition it seems.

http://hanyyuzu.tumblr.com/post/1149...tive-of-people
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumededragon View Post
    Well, didn't Misha call Yuzu Pooh-chan? PS: Bless Misha, as if I didn't love him enough.
    That's my boy. Always look at the gold ha ha ha.
    Here's the latest blog entry by Morozombie, who favors Yuzuru a lot. http://morozombie.blogspot.com/2015/...-men.html#more
    Despite this season undoubtedly being his annus horribilis, Yuzuru Hanyu placed second overall at Worlds, winning the short program but falling to third in the long. In most other circumstances, a silver medal at Worlds would be disappointing to a reigning World and Olympic champion, but in the context of Mr. Hanyu's bizarrely extensive litany of illnesses and injuries he has suffered this season, it's difficult to see the World silver as anything but a triumph. I was most impressed by Mr. Hanyu's sheer determination in the long program--after catastrophically blowing his first two jumping passes, Mr. Hanyu pulled himself together and nailed the rest of the program. Somehow he managed to remain upright despite his jumps not being anywhere near his best (some of them tilted, tight, landed with little flow). It was sheer force of will landing those jumps, and it reminded me of Elena Radionova's tenacious and equally admirable performance just a few hours prior.
    As for the short program--I can think of no higher compliment to give but to say that I do not think that Mr. Hanyu would've been capable of adequately skating his Chopin short program as little as two or even one year ago. It really speaks to his development as a skater--despite my common use of that epithet in the past, I would not call Mr. Hanyu a wet noodle given how he skates now. It's extremely impressive how Mr. Orser was able to excise the ragged gangliness from Mr. Hanyu's skating, as well as increase the quality of his skating skills and stamina. Had Mr. Hanyu been healthy (or even just slightly less banged-up this season), I have little doubt that Mr. Hanyu would be the 2015 World Champion. Even skating nowhere near his best, Mr. Hanyu lost the world title by under three points. For next season, then, I hope Mr. Hanyu will be able to remain healthy as well as bring back the beautiful original choreography of his Chopin short program.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pQGmzctFT4
    SP with CBC commentary
    And FS with russian commentary and his smile and the kiss from Winnie - the Pooh _ 8.39
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imymzxhB_nE
    I can't get over these toy mountains we'd need like serious equipment and oxygen tanks if we wanted to climb those
    Quote Originally Posted by yay View Post
    As far as I know, Max commented only the SP on the different channel(Sport - Спорт). I watched it.

ETA: Here (the SP) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhi_z5Hey9g The translation provided by the youtube user Tatyana J
    I tried to do my best. My English is not that perfect, sorry.
    (The words of another commentator in brackets)
    Sergey has never scored that much in SP, he was 7th on Worlds 2008
    But Hanyu scoring more is just the question of time and judges are kind to him
    Bad that he almost fell but his transitions, moves and stops are coordinated with music really well
    3A very effortless, with difficult entrance and landing with spread-eagle
    3Lz-3T
    The only question is did Javier jump better than Yuzuru or will Yuzuru skate better than him, is it jumps or PCS to win
    (The program is really good) It's the new level (everything matches the music, maybe nobody else does like this)
    (The TES is better than Javi's) Because he gets + GOE for spins, step sequence, everything, and PCS gonna be good
    But can you imagine what Kovtun sees now when it's raining Poohs and flower girls are in trouble
    He has to wait while they are cleaning the ice, it's just like a kids store
    (The only people who got more stuff thrown on the ice in Japan were Mao Asada and Julia Lipnitskaya last year) and Yuna Kim (but we don't see her that much anymore)
    Music, program, choreography are just perfect, it's what figure skating needs to be like, it's what called figure skating
    (His complexion doesn't look healthy and he's thin like a reed /my note - he's not trying to insult, he's worried/) but this thin reed can jump two types of quads, he can work hard, and if you are an Olympic and world champion, you can be even green or blue, you just should win, and the title and the medal overweigh it all
    (Maxim knows what he's saying because he's got these medals)
    Yuzuru has got all the titles, he won every possible gold medal as a junior and as a senior too and he is still very young, it's been a really long way
    (But the plaster on his chin is still here)
    He's first and he improves his seasonal best
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambari View Post
    Yuzu Practicing 4Loop!(4:10~)
    Yuzu's blow kiss (12:56)
    Javi get scolded by someone lol (13:16~)
    Yuzu, Javi, and Misha selfie (13:53~)
    A mini Yuzu in a POTO.1 costume! Complete with the Pooh watching in the back and all~

And who could resist a conversation with the elusive Pooh?
    Last edited by shiroKJ; 04-02-2015 at 11:20 PM.

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ ♡
    Page 1255 - 1257
    A mini Yuzu in a POTO.1 costume! Complete with the Pooh watching in the back and all~

And who could resist a conversation with the elusive Pooh?
    These can be titled "Yuzuru's Longing Look" or "Yuzuru's Eyes on the Prize."

Worlds 2012

Worlds 2015

I fear for Javier's reign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caustica View Post
    http://nonchan1023.tumblr.com/post/1...-for-the-first This post says that Yuzuru isn't going to be team captain for WTT... Does anyone know who is?
    I just HAVE to share this...must watch video because it is too funny:

The uploader did an imaginary thought that must be running through Hanyu-san's head: "Oh, Javi got kissed, so I must be prepared...oh, I didn't get kissed. But Denis got it too! Only me...

I didn't even noticed this first.
    Little things like this shows his great character.....video of the WTT team announcement ceremony he is helping to move the props away for the photo taking session. I love this kid
    Edit to add this photo for the KanaYuzu ship: at least they are beside each other this time!
    Is he aging backwards? Babyface!

With Polina Edmunds at WC banquet
    Quote Originally Posted by Caustica View Post
    http://nonchan1023.tumblr.com/post/1...-for-the-first This post says that Yuzuru isn't going to be team captain for WTT... Does anyone know who is?
    Last edited by shiroKJ; 04-02-2015 at 11:19 PM.

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ ♡
    Page 1257-1269

Could Yuzu and Kana skate to POTO together at WTT.......and could this be the tournament that they fall for each other
    Yuzuru is on the cover again, and how could they take so many beautiful photos of him? http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B..._RzLgvb023Z0EW
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Look at his expression! (Someone might have already posted.)
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/Sports-Graph.../dp/B00UVS2XDI

There're some wallpapers of Yuzuru.
    http://web.canon.jp/event/skating/ga...p/index13.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnibel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    was this posted here already?
    Hanyu Ballade no.1 CG animation (DOI ver.)
    cr:kaori2
    (The very first version of this sp was the one i like the most but watching his beautiful sp performance at worlds changed my mind.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poice View Post
    This one can be counted, I am dying muahhahaha
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3634...3144958353490/
    I remember his PW in the first programme at Olympics. You remember this SP on Sochi in Team Competition? (NBC commentary)
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PJalQwqYSOU/
    I hope you enjoy it !
    Is this a joke....Yuzuru in skirt ? I haven't seen this before. I hope you like it!
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YuDYHaYwfsw/
    And the jumps are spectacular! Is this 4T-4T ?
    From Sponichi :
    http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/new...010088100.html

From Yahoo:
    http://news.yahoo.co.jp/pickup/6155006

Or just google 羽生結弦 腹部 炎症, and we can see a bunch of news.

If it is an April fool joke, the media is just too mean! How could they come up with such unfornate thing to Yuzu?!
    I hope to see his various reactions like this at WTT: http://kokoroai.tumblr.com/post/1151...ad-to-my-heart
    Wish the best for him.
    He won so much respect since Worlds 2013, when he was in 9 th place after the SP and he had an outstanding skate at FP, and finished at 4 th place. We all saw at that time how ambitious and fighter he is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbHNC3Nkh44
    New interview, not yet any translation. But there is a cute selfie video by Yuzuru himself.
    http://web.canon.jp/event/skating/in...hanyu03_1.html

"Hi, it's Yuzuru Hanyu. A lot of things has happened to me here in this season, but I was able to make it this far. Thank you very much. I will work hard for the in future as well. Please support me."
    Finally, Kanako shares a pic with Yuzuru at banquet - only these two! He looks quite calm and relaxed and didn't even bother to stand up and make faces. Hope this bubbly girl can cheer up Yuzu a bit.
    Thanks for sharing! That's really cute!

Looks like there is compilation of Yuzu's "fans"!!! (apparently, Yuzu's charisma does not only conquer humans!!!!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27bE5v5XyfY

and this is so cute!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXD3M8ETTTg
    Another new interview NEWS ZERO 「羽生結弦 スケーターとしての覚悟とは?」 . No translation yet.

If you want to get the wallpaper of Yuzuru Hanyu for iPhone, iPad, Android, please visit Canon’s Wallpaper Download! (credit:rhereandthere.tumblr)

WTT Chopin costume colour prediction
    Last edited by shiroKJ; 04-02-2015 at 11:25 PM.

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ ♡
    Page 1270 - 1275
    Quote Originally Posted by wookchub View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone posted already but there's a short interview with Yuzu at the end of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Qp7Nt-5-g
    HIS ENGLISH IS SO GOOD!!!! I'm really impressed with how fast he's improved, he looks less terrified when he speaks now haha
    I found this 720 p...if you could use them ...would be awsome
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrKbN9khdCU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N3z0zvLHT8
    LOL Meoima, you nearly give me a heart attack

This black and white gif of the medal ceremony is so lovely, Yuzu is so beautiful
    Yes, Yuzuru does have the tendency to make faces. Hope both of them can cheer each other up.

Diehard Yuzuru Kanako shipper there. I'm really looking forward to their interaction at WTT.

Yuzuru's "mosquito waist" appears to be similarly alluring

Thanks to everyone who posted links and updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by dasani View Post
    Here is my own recording of the ESP streaming if you don't mind to download somewhat large size files (450mb for SP and 890mb for FS+interview 1280quality). Since this is a recording of the streaming so it's definitely not ts quality for sure but it's the best quality I was able to capture at the time.

The SP file is up and the FS file is being uploaded at this moment.
    This short interview sounds a bit sad to me: http://yuzu-ice.tumblr.com/post/1152...it-and-talking
    Rough translation
    Realizing my limit and talking about future retirement:
    News Zero interview: ”I have been competing for so long now and my career as a competitive figure skater has passed its halfway mark (he joined senior circle at the age of 15). I think it is time to realize my own limit and cherish every single match that I have in the future. ”
    Canon interview:“I will spend probably 1/4 of my life skating (he began figure skating at the age of 4), and I would then like to pass on my special experience to the next generation and develop my activities outside figure skating as well.”
    —— So, as he used to mention several times, he is pretty much sure that he will retire at the age of 23 after 2018 olympics. And apparently, he is already planning his post-competitive skating career and life now. Coaching is something that he will consider as he mentioned he would like to pass on his experience to next generation. Meanwhile, all options are open to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by dasani View Post
    Uploaded my recording of the British ESP broadcasting on Worlds in case anyone is interested in larger size files. This is streaming quality 1080p, so it should be pretty HD but definitely not quite ts quality

SP, FS + Gala
    welcome spot!!
    btw just saw this on tumblr, its just hilarious

This is the chapter 1 To be continue.

(Q) I was so surprised to hear you got an operation just after the JN in December. Wasn't there any other options?
    (Y) No, I had an abdominal operation. the doctor cut 4cms (in a crescent shape) around my navel. He/She (?) explained me that method damages my mustles the least. It was done under a general anesthetic. Then I stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks. Since I got my fascias sutured, my doctor said, I had to be very carefully in daily life for a while, so I just took rests at home for 4 weeks.

(Q) It was very long. I guess you couldn't help feeling anxious?
    (Y) Actually I was afraid of losing my muscle power, so I thought I should have vivid images of my good executions in my head. I watched the videos of GPF etc., where I did well, and watching them over and over, I rehearsed them like "Oh, that's the timing." and practiced all the jumps in my head.
    Thanks to the imagery training, the feeling of skating on the ice wasn't so changed as I had worried before.

(Q) I heard you got your right ankle sprained when you landed a quad jump.
    Did you feel anxious in those days? You seem to have been in a hurry.
    (Y) The opposite rather. as I had 2 months more to the Worlds at that time, I felt like putting 3 quads (in my LP) as the original one had had. So I did some training again and again, in which I practiced "the third quad in the tiring second half" after I did many run-throughs. I did the set many times. Consequently I got a sprained ankle. That's one of the learns I have to reconsider.

(Q) As a result, you resumed your training at the beginning of March.
    Is that the reason why you couldn't go to Toronto?
    (Y) Finally I decided to practice in Japan, for I wasn't in very good shape yet, for the short-flight of Japan-Shanghai is preferable to the long-flight of Toronto-Shanghai considering my health condition.

(Q) Did you wonder whether you would be scolded unless you went to Toronto?
    (Y) No, not at all. (Laughter) Brian always cares about me and he is not the person putting incessant pressure on you, not the person thinking all the time, like " I have to order him to do this or that to make him busy."
    He approached me in the same manners as usual, in order that I could be relaxed. I'm really grateful to him for his consideration.
    Part 2

(Q) How did you practice without him?
    (Y) I e-mailed him every day. I asked him about everything, even about how to correct my ill-positioned jumps on the e-mails. It was such a hard job for me to explain everything in English. But Brian knows my original manner/capability of jumping well, so he compared my good jumps and bad jumps on the videos of COC, GPF etc. and gave me advices like, "Yuzuru, you have a tendency to do that, so adjust it in this way when it happens......" In that way, I regained my sense/feeling of jumping gradually, better and better.

(Q) Did you feel a kind of lag, a gap compared with given advices on face-to-face basis?(Y) When I made some mistakes on jumps, I couldn't get any advices from him on the spot. That was hard. But I came to understand the points to be payed attention to when I jump, because the points Brian and Tracy are always advising me are mostly the same things recently. So, basically I recalled the advices they had given me at TCC for three years and followed them.

(Q) You had only 3 weeks of training. What practice did you aim at?
    (Y) Anyway I did more run-thoughts than last summer or before GPF and tried gaining stamina. So I thought I'd got prepared better, in better condition than JN.

(Q) Then you determined to enroll WC, right?
    (Y) No, in my mind, I didn't have the option to withdraw. Because I am a skater on the active list, a competitor, I don't have any illogical feeling about it.
    I was chosen as a member od Team Japan, then I must skate to compete there.
    I've always thought I'm happy that I can continue skating, which I love most, thanks to my family and the people supporting me, who have been always allowed me to do what I want.

(Q) You've come to WC at last and you met your team members again here in Shanghai
    (Y) I was really relieved meeting them. Brian seemed to be relieved too.
    And when he saw my practice, he said to me, "Oh, good/that's fine/you're doing well!"
    (I don't know what he actually said.)
    So that words made me reassured. I think I'm happy that we could be reunited here this time.

(Q) Did't you feel lonely while you trained alone by yourself?
    (Y) Since you can practice freely using the music, it's not a disadvantage at all.
    Brian asked worriedly, "Can you keep your motivation?" But he also said like that, "but you're Yuzuru. You're gonna OK/You'll make it.“
    Yes, definitely I was highly motivated to peak myself here to WC.
    Part 3

(Q) It's been a long time since you practiced among the other skaters last time.
    Didn't their skating speed affect you? (IMO the interviewer wanted to ask more streight, "frihgten you?")
    (Y) Oh, yeah. I was a little nervous during the public practice. Kozuka Takahiko, Mura Takahito, Michal Brezina, Dennis Tenn, and Javier were there and they were skating on top speed. And of course I probably had a bit of thought, "That was the Shanghai, where .....you know"
    That's why I couldn't concentrate on the practice well.

(Q) How did you feel (when you were) with Javier?
    (Y) This season, I've hardly practiced with Javi. Though, I got to feel as usual soon after we started the public practice, feeling like a kind of daily routine, Brian is there watching both of us.

(Q) And the day of SP, you stepped out the first 4T.
    (Y) To say the truth, I'm not reconciled yet about the 4T. It's my score-making jump. It's big. Fiest of all, I have a feeling I've lost my competitive intuition(試合勘).
    I wasn't used to the tense atomosphere during the public practice and the 6mins practice. So I might have lack my concentration on what I did.

(Q) Even though you couldn't concentrate on skating well, you got 95.20 and you were top at that point.
    (Y) Yes, the 4T's mistake wasn't so fatal as falls, or 2T replacing 4T. I could manage it, just a stepout.
    And I think this 3weeks' hard intense training led the rest of the SP to the high level which I could add enough points to recover the ill-4T.

(Q) What do you think about the 2 quads in LP?
    (Y) This time, I got the feeling I was much swayed by the circumstances, like the atmosphere in the venue, or my rival skaters......I had such kind of weakness (mentally) this time.
    I could make it during practicing, but I couldn't make it at the competition. That means, to me, I have to reconsider the method of practice and how to prepare (peaking?) for the moment of competition.
    Yeah, I executed both SP and LP pretty well at GPF, but COC, NHK, and GPF were scheduled in succession, not having a big blank between each competition. Brian and I had a picture like, "I was like that (at COC), now like this (at NHK), and will be like.....(at GPF)"
    But this time, I've had 3 months' blank. While my mental state has been changing (apart from competitions and skating), small lags/gaps occurred in my intuition.

(Q) In the public practice, you made 4Ss so cleanly.
    (Y) Yeah, I didn't worry about 4Ss because my 4Ss had been more consistent/stable than my 4Ts, even when I practiced in Japan. I landed them in the same clean way all the time. Brian also said, "That's fine!" So I trusted my feeling, but it turned out to..."
    That means nothing if you can't make it at a competition, you know."
    Part 4

(Q) What do you think about the result? (SP 1st with 95.20, LP3rd with 175.88, Total 2ns with 271.08)
    (Y) I'd rather say, "I recovered well." I lost about 20pts due to the quads' mistakes, 2S replacing 4S, 4T with a fall. I usually get GOEs too.
    I got the feeling, "My expessions, skating etc earned much points. That rescued me."

(Q) Fernandez skated after you.
    (Y) It must have been very difficult for Javi. He was supposed to skate after me, there were so many flowers and stuffed animals in the ice. The stirring mood of the rinkside, noisy. Moreover, as Brian was watching my LP, he had to be focused on his preparation alone in the hall until his turn, and came down to the rink and, at last, Brian joined him. This washis situation.
    So it was due to his unremitting efforts that let him execute the LP of that (high) level.

(Q) Fernandez stole the 1st from you/got the come-from-behind victory.
    (Y) if I had been 1st and Javier 2nd, he would have congratulated me on my victory. Even though he envies someone's success a bit, he can subdue the fire deep in him or even put it out, and never ever show nor speak out negative things to annoy others.
    GPF was held in Barcelona, his country Spain. There he executed his LP very beautifully, yet he was the 2nd. He must have been very chagrined at the result, but he still congratulated me from the bottom of his heart.
    Then about me, 90% is "envy/chagrin.!" But I found an undoubted joy in me, a joy to celebrate the victory of my team mate.
    All the people on my team said to me, " Javier has been working on the training so hard this time. I've never seen him working on it so hard before!" And I'm really happy to see his efforts fruit at last because I can surmise how he's been practicing hard.

(Q) This time, Javier is 1st, you're 2nd, and Nam is 5th. The sons of B. Orser did a marvelous job.
    (Y) I'm really glateful to Brian. I really realized that TCC with Brian is incredibly wonderful, and that we're training in such a happy environment.

(Q) Team Brian is the KEY, right?
    (Y) Yes, it's Brian that travel with us around the world. But each of the coaches is a specialist in each field, with having the expertise of high level and they exchange their knowledge and opinions each other.
    And they teaches all the athletes including Javi and me equally with great care. Equally, no exception.
    It's been 3 years since I moved to Toronto. Javi is like a very thoughtful elder brother for me, and Brian is sometimes like a mother. He is a sort of warm-hearted person who is always with us and watching us growing (not only as a skater but also) as a person.
    Part 5 it's the last. I wonder if you guys can understand my poor translation. please point out wrong parts and correct.
    Yuzuru is a very clever boy. So let' not worry too much about him and support him positively

(Q) ( I'm saying it) again, you've gone through an extraordinary season.
    (Y) There have been so many accidents and unexpected events this year.
    But all of them can't be said to be negative.
    You spend only one-third or one-fourth of life as a skater. And I think all the experiences in this short term can be useful in the rest of your life whatever you choose as a second career.
    I,ve been skating for almost 16 years and I've had a lot of precious experiences which only I could go though, including the accident, injury, and so many, I hope I'll be in a position in which I can pass on my experiences and knowledges to the next generations beyond the field of figure skating, some day.

(Q) WC was over. what kind of thought do you have?
    (Y) Gratitude. I want to say thank you to many many people, countless gratitudes to countless people.
    First, of course to my family who let me continue figure skating. Figure skating is a very very expensive sport, though they respect my desire/determination and let me continue Figure skating. Then to the Saltlake City Olympics, which led me to this world.
    To Evgeni Plushenko, to many teachers and Brian.
    And to my shoes. They've been enduring the weight a couple of times heavier than me (when I jump),and protecting my ankles and knees. When this season ends, I'll say thank you to the shoes and keep them in my closet.

In Shunghai March 29, 2015
    Okay, before reading the comments below, I recommend you that I am not the one who translated it. And I don't know about the credibility of the articles. So don't kill me, don't throw anything at me okay? I hope some Japanese poster can tell me about the sources that published this news:
    https://twitter.com/Samantha_nsd/sta...031296/photo/1

Here are some comment from Japanese posters on facebook (I don't know how to share link to the fb post, will go home and use my ipad but not now):
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoko Kaseno
    I am not good at English・・・
    When he is hospitalized, Japan skating federation forced the participation of many events.
    Yuzuru's mother was angry, and she cancelled all events before World figure skating championships begining.
    Originally Posted by Pika Ichi
    addition to Kyoko Kaseno translation, basically the article wrote about how cruel JFS to Yuzuru, once he couldn't even walk and his mom asked him tp withdrawal from WC...she denied all event asked for Yuzu's participation.
    my poor eyes couldn't read the tiny print...
    And here:
    It's that gossip mag that always does sensational pieces. [In response to the news link above]
    Thank you Victor for your translation! Yuzuru really has amazing inner strength which helps him to cope with all these challenges.

btw just watch Yuzuru's Quad Loop during gala practice and considering he said it has been 4 months since he last attempted it but it still looks stable. I say replace that 4S with this 4Lo Yuzuru!
    Anyone has read Number Issue 875 on April 2nd?

"At night, when they were back to hotel, he (Yuzu) hang his medal on her mother's neck and said thank you - that is a routine that they have been doing since Yuzu was young. 'Silver? I don't want it.' His mother said jokingly. In fact, the color of the medal don't matter at all. Just a 'thank you' is enough for her."

page 1276-1313
    More about Worlds 2015
    Ending of the small medal ceremony, Yuzu kept bowing to the fans even after went down stage....good boy

Beautiful photos from Worlds
    SP#1, SP#2
    LP#1, LP#2, LP#3
    EX#1, EX#2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambari View Post
    Anna Pogorilaya and Yuzuru from her instagramI'm going blind because of all that beauty.
    Misha Ge's 2015 World Championships Gala Highlights video. Yuzu is very cute and definitely having a lot of fun....so happy that he is happy like that
    Orser interview with CCTV about Yuzuru: http://www.tvm.cn/ishare/play/play.html?id=489232
    Canon video has English sub already, by the uploader, not me: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2..._sport?start=1
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Sorry if I'm being off topic but here is the small interview Yuzu gave to the French television during the gala. Nelson still has a tendency to cut people mid-sentence to translate into French but I think Yuzu cope with it very well ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXDAd6P5OC4

I don't think French commentators knew a lot about Yuzu's poor condition before coming to Worlds as they didn't mention it in their comment of the free skate. They're talking about him feeling pressured or nervous mainly, as Nelson does in the interview.
    Special flying Pooh , I hope he keep this one

Someone videod the 2nd K&C. How did that stuff toy landed in there at 0:45min? I wonder whether it was for HanYan. And Yuzu tried to throw it back and landed behind the TV
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemorml View Post
    New video of small medal ceremony.....Yuzu stop being so endearing. I can totally understand the screaming and I'm not even there.
    Quote Originally Posted by hb2010 View Post

WTT 2015
    Press conference
    Heres the full version. Its geo-blocked in the US though, so you'll need to use Hola/proxy app

These are some clips of it, but not geo-blocked:
    1 2 3 4
    It is on nico and tudou. (This kid is teasing kanako again by saying she is his senpai, wwwwww)
    A video showing Yuzu naming the team Japan of the Opera. He was so confident and funny: ''I am phantom, you (kana) are Christine'' ... And I felt relieved when he finally said Mura is also a phantom (instead of Raoul).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m...E6%84%9F_sport

Other links
    Newest blog entry about Yuzu and his little rituals that he does all the time when he skates. There may be more (off camera and during backstage warmups), but these are the ones that I like the best.

https://sportymags.wordpress.com/201...hanyu-rituals/
    This lunchbox is so cute! I think I will never be able to make myself eat it!
    Nice pictures from getty images.
    Thank you, つゆこ san.

http://ginmaku1982.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-831.html

1314-1340
    WTT
    Yey, a new and long WTT video of Yuzu :http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m...幕_sport
    Clip of Yuzuru practicing at Yoyogi arena, credit to the uploader: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m...場_sport
    Yuzuru and Jason today: https://instagram.com/p/1c_w-tzXIN/
    Practice today, looks fine, new link: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2..._sport?start=1
    here is Japan TV version with interview
    Toko Sumiya from FB group managed to capture this video of Yuzu leaving the arena just now. Polite young man, bowing to his fans
    He said kuyashi again...he is not happy with his skate and regrettable. Here is an initial translation that I found.
    Yuzu's fans are fast....fanart for that K&C scene
    Beautiful Chopin photos #1, #2

Someone mentioned before everything he does on ice is pretty...even his falls #1 , #2
    Yuzuru's SP at WTT, HD version: https://youtu.be/JDmDEiAYoOc
    Just relaying a little more info from this article:

- He said that he is quite surprised at the season's best mark

- He said he was confident with the combo since he has been practicing it a lot and had not missed it at all since coming to this rink

- Orser was surprised at how much he had improved when he saw him for the first time this time around compare to the Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by yhmafan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldaindisguise View Post
    HD version of the Free Skate here: https://youtu.be/mSZadu_gzZA
    Oda explaining how smartly Yuzu has avoided zayak at 4.54min of this video

Mura and Kana masks following their costumes
    "Yuzu saying thank you to fans waiting outside. He asked them to be safe and not to push." credit Ge Seungbin from fb group.

A video of Yuzu leaving the venue
    Articles
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    http://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0002075996

"Recovering my physical condition [after accidents] wasn’t easy — this season felt like three years."
    Panda's Wei cute anecdotes about conference in Shanghai: https://droppedpearl.wordpress.com/2...ss-conference/
    To shed a little more light on why his lutz combo seems to be problem in the SP, he said that in the Chopin SP, he only has three turns/crosses to speed up enough to get into the combo, and so having to do that on top of matching with the music, he believes he still hasn't master that skill set yet.

Videos
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo1 View Post
    Skate Channel 2014 posted the perfect Chopin Ballade #1 SP by combining and editing Yuzuru's performances at NHK Trophy, the GPF in Barcelona and the World Championships in Shanghai resulting in a score of 100.12. Note the changing score in the technical score ticker with the completion of each element.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoP-2lM_XNg

Skate Channel 2014 posted the perfect Phantom of the Opera FS by combining and editing Yuzuru's performances at the Cup of China, NHK Trophy, the GPF and the World Championships resulting in a FS score of 201.47 and a total score of 301.59 (100.12 + 201.47). Note the changing score in the technical score ticker with the completion of each element.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USrMOQU9rWI

Kk Wang posted another version of the perfect Chopin Ballade #1 SP by combining and editing Yuzuru's performances at the GPF, Japan Nationals and the World Championships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkmgnQBHgz0
    Quote Originally Posted by yhmafan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Poice View Post
    I uploaded and made translation to Yuzu's SP form Polish Eurosport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT-56tZJXv4
    Pics & Gifs
    More photos today

Japan Opera team photos #1, #2, #3
    Yuzu interview translation
    Yuzu, Borser and Pooh
    The arms
    Yuzu's practice photos #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 , #7
    photo with sunshine smile again with strong comeback FS tommrow! Be happy Yuzu!

btw, what is he doing haha ?
    I don’t get this joke??
    Moments that I love from the Chopin SP
    The gorgeous 4T
    Stop and stare
    The 3A from another angle

Moments that made me go
    Similar dissappointed expression as after the Worlds 2012 SP
    Asking for forgiveness

Moments that made me relieved
    Casually imitated his teammates....only understand after being informed on what's going on here.
    Pooh moment
    Yuzu's got to be the most handsome phantom ever!!!
    I love how Yuzuru and Mura's phantom mask has a personal design of their costume on it!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13