Programs for 2013-2014 season | Page 61 | Golden Skate

Programs for 2013-2014 season

yyyskate

Record Breaker
What a bittersweet year we are in for as so many skaters are retiring from competitive skating. :no: For Kim, these choices seem reflective and a farewell. I see everyone needing kleenex after her FS at the Olympics :cry:

i am crying already...:cry:

jennyanydots

On the Ice
I am not sure whether someone posted it before or not.
Plushenko's LP is a medley from his "the best of the best" long programs: God Father, Adagio, Toska, Tango amore (not sure the translation of pieces is correct).
Don't know what to think of it yet:)confused:
http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/figur/11163.html

Sounds exactly like something he would do, kind of like a tribute to himself. I think I'm in horror. And I thought the Saint-Saens program was disjointed. Where's the Kenji Miyamoto Romeo & Juliet???

Finnstep

Final Flight
Translation of few words from Wilson&Yu-Na from this article:http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=sports_general&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=018&article_id=0002834342

On Yu-Na's new SP, 'Send In the Clowns'
Yu-Na:When I listened to this piece before, I wanted to use this piece for my program. When I was choosing a music for this season, I remembered this piece, and I really wanted to use it so I chose this as my (SP) music.
Wilson:When I first listened to this piece about 5~6 years ago, I thought about Yu-Na skating to this piece. I didn't recommend this piece for Yu-Na at that time, but when she said she liked this piece this time, I thought now(this season) was a time(to use this peice). This piece suits Yu-Na's powerful&lyrical style very well.

On Yu-Na's new LP, 'Adios Nonino'
Yu-Na:It's(this piece) is a powerful tango music which is completely different from my SP. It's a very famous piece, and it's also one of my favorite pieces. I think this tango would be a lot different from before. I think it's a most difficult program that I've ever skated to, but I really like this program. As it's also my last program as a competitive skater, I'm very happy that I'm skating to pieces that I've really wanted to use before. I will try hard to skate well at competitions.
Wilson:'Adios Noninio' is a dynamic&very powerful piece. I had this music cut(of 'Adios Nonino) ever since I started my job as a choreographer. There's a lot of feelings to this piece, but not only that-it changes from fascinating mood to a cheerful mood, powerful&dramatic to 'missing'(as in missing someone)-it has sudden changes so no person can easily perform to this piece. The only skater who can perform to this piece is Yu-Na Kim.

All corrections are welcome:)