2013-2014 Programs by Discipline | Page 68 | Golden Skate

2013-2014 Programs by Discipline

bmelanie

On the Ice
Some quotes from a fanmeet event press conference that Yuna attended recently

On Adios Nonino, her LP program
"I never thought it would be such a difficult program. The choreography allows for almost no rests during the entire program. When I first heard the song, I was very satisfied, but in a month I immediately started to regret it... The choreography has been complete for a good while now. I'm going to work very hard to perform it well."

On training
"I train every day from Monday to Saturday, then I take a break on Sunday. But I can't let myself get tired on Sunday, in case it makes it hard for Monday training, so I only take a short break."
"I'm still not sure of how to overcome the hardest moments. I try to think, 'It's hard now, but in time it will be a memory I can look back and laugh at, this too will pass.'"

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I/K
SD Bei Mir Bist Du Schön, Sixteen Tons, Sing Sing Sing
FD Swan Lake

Morozov interview http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/152634573.html

I have to say I loved I/K Don Quixote mainly because she was stunning in a tutu and was the perfect on ice ballerina. If Morozov could bring back at least some of that old magic I will be happy. Anyway, I think it's safe to assume it's going to be better than last year's FD. I just hope we won't see a half black half white costume from her

conga

On the Ice
I have to say I loved I/K Don Quixote mainly because she was stunning in a tutu and was the perfect on ice ballerina. If Morozov could bring back at least some of that old magic I will be happy. Anyway, I think it's safe to assume it's going to be better than last year's FD. I just hope we won't see a half black half white costume from her

Don't give them any ideas! :laugh:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Completely agree! :agree:

IleK

On the Ice

this is exactly my feeling. I can't stand anymore carmens and swan lakes. I think it went this way: Morozov went to "mother" Tarasova to ask for some ideas and when he heard Adelina is skating to Carmen, he said let's make it a war. But this is a war which Adelina will win.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I/K have some cool new lifts :) and their skating is like butter. The program is very generic though but it could look nice with the costumes and everything

bramweld

Record Breaker
Wow their Swan Lake is worse than Ghost... Some nice moments, but I hate the way the music ends.

Wow, respectfully, I have to DISAGREE it is lovely!! Their best program. Shindler's what? This program finally eclipses that. I've watched and re-watched it too many times to count. Added bonus, their skating is like butta...it will only get betta and betta. All the best to them for the NEW Season!!

gmyers

Record Breaker
Wow their Swan Lake is worse than Ghost... Some nice moments, but I hate the way the music ends.

LOL! I find that hard to believe!! Have to be more specific! Worse in that a final music cut is abrupt? That is so ridiculously overused? I can certainly how it can be shrug worthy but not offensively ugly and awful like Ghost.

Macassar88

Medalist
LOL! I find that hard to believe!! Have to be more specific! Worse in that a final music cut is abrupt? That is so ridiculously overused? I can certainly how it can be shrug worthy but not offensively ugly and awful like Ghost.

I hate the fact that the music ends by building up to what should be the end of the black swan part in the ballet and just stops right before the best part by prolonging one of the notes. It feels completely fake.

At least Ghost provided comedic relief. I like some of the lifts in their swan, but the rest of it is pretty blah

PftJump

On the Ice
DWilson and Hanyu are not a good match, I think.
Hanyu don't have enough stamina for Wilson's program.
I don't wanna see Hanyu lie down after FP again in this season.