From the IN coverage of the Salt Lake Senior B:
Paige Lawrence & Rudi Sweigers SP is to I Put a Spell on You & Rudi's Rock

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Kevin Reynolds (the LP is newly announced):

Short Program
Part 1: Back In Black, Thunderstruck (AC/DC)
Long Program
Part 1: Excerpts from "Excelsius" (Larry Groupé)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
A Han Yan fan thread yielded the titles of his programs

Han Yan CHN
SP: Minor Waltz from Doubles Jeux (Laurent Korcia) and Viper's Drag
LP: Hannibal soundtrack - Gourmet Valse Tartare" mixed with "The Blue Danube" from Strauss II

We already have this listed, but how had I missed that the Hannibal is Hannibal Lecter and that using Gourmet Valse Tartare makes it a cannibal themed program?

FSGMT

Record Breaker
A Han Yan fan thread yielded the titles of his programs

Han Yan CHN
SP: Minor Waltz from Doubles Jeux (Laurent Korcia) and Viper's Drag
LP: Hannibal soundtrack - Gourmet Valse Tartare" mixed with "The Blue Danube" from Strauss II

We already have this listed, but how had I missed that the Hannibal is Hannibal Lecter and that using Gourmet Valse Tartare makes it a cannibal themed program?
Well, that didn't look like a cannibal themed program AT ALL!! :eek:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Does anyone recognize the music from Zlobina & Sitnikov's FD? (They were at the Salt Lake Classic Senior B)

Orford & Williams FD is from the Love Never Dies soundtrack by Andrew LLoyd Webber.
Weaver & Poje skated to Maria de Buenos Aires, an operetta by Piazzolla (a tango medley with talking)

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kevin Reynolds (the LP is newly announced):

Short Program
Part 1: Back In Black, Thunderstruck (AC/DC)
Long Program
Part 1: Excerpts from "Excelsius" (Larry Groupé)

AC/DC??? Awesome! Good for him!

That will be fun! Something different!

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for the vid. I hadn't seen it.

And, yes, I do like it. A lot!

He's not been a favorite of mine, but if his skating is following this track... meaning new and out-of-the-box... I'm going to become a big fan.

How courageous it has to be to put this out during an Olympic season!

I hope he keeps the minimal, cool, white-v-neck costume.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The following appeared in the Capellini & Lanotte Fanfest thread. However, this is not an official announcement

SD 42nd street (the same as W/P, yes)
FD Barbiere di Siviglia (barber of seville)

FSGMT

Record Breaker
The following appeared in the Capellini & Lanotte Fanfest thread. However, this is not an official announcement

SD 42nd street (the same as W/P, yes)
FD Barbiere di Siviglia (barber of seville)
I posted it, but it's not official yet...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Kavaguti & Smirnov's programs, from TahBka's translation of an interview with Moskvina on FSU:

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/sho...-s-interview-I-won-t-be-able-to-coach-anymore

AO: Are you happy with Kavaguti/Smirnov's new programmes which were choreographed by Peter Tchernyshev?
ТМ: I am. Frankly. But who cares about our thoughts right now. When everything will be done and the guys will be receiving good marks and placed accordingly - then we'll be able to say whether we are happy with the programmes or not. You can tell the designer of a costume during his work `it'll be a masterpiece' but it will only become one when it's ready, looks good and is on the catwalk.

AO: Can you tell about the new programmes?
TM: The SP music is a fantasy written by Margarita Adyasova on the theme of `Katiusha' and played by a group `Feel'Armonia'. The idea behind it: Yuko's destiny, a Japanese girl, a single skater who starts skating pairs with a Russian guy. So the music starts in a Japanese style. It's a convenient music to do the elements. Yet it sounds contemporary. There are voices, cellos etc. It took about 3 months to record. Then the Japanese girl becomes part of Russia, there is a young man who invites her to a Russian dance and they turn everyone on with their celebration.
Of course it's a programme for Sochi, a tribute to Russian culture. In a way it's a story of Yuko and Sasha.
As for the LP music - Tchaikovsky's symphony on a theme of Bayron's `Manfred' you won't like it much. For me it's a bit too heavy. It's hard to listen to without watching.