2013-2014 Programs by Discipline | Page 81 | Golden Skate

2013-2014 Programs by Discipline

sisinka

Final Flight
http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/14339.html
...Zhulin's interview from 15th of January...
...they decided without Federation (which I personally don't believe) to change free program, the decision was made one week ago - Katya, Dima and himself decided about it, last year free program is more comfortable for them (while this year free program was already very good at Nationals), he thinks that is it not late to change a program, there will be a test skate before the Olympics so they will not skate the program for the first at Olympics...

...it is all so strange...

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/14339.html
...Zhulin's interview from 15th of January...
...they decided without Federation (which I personally don't believe) to change free program, the decision was made one week ago - Katya, Dima and himself decided about it, last year free program is more comfortable for them (while this year free program was already very good at Nationals), he thinks that is it not late to change a program, there will be a test skate before the Olympics so they will not skate the program for the first at Olympics...

...it is all so strange...

Thanks for the info!
While they really improved this year's FD a lot over the last months, it was still not everyone's cup of tea. Everybody loved their last year's FD*, so if they manage to get back to mastering the whole program completely in such short time, I think it will be beneficial to them. One thing is for sure: there's no more room for doubts. They have to "go with it" 100% now.

* well, as close to "everybody loved it" as you can get in the world of Ice Dance! ;)

Ven

Match Penalty
Akiko's FS is my favorite program of the season. There are parts of the music which I wish were less understated (like Point of No Return) and another part or two where I'd like a bass line added, but overall this is my favorite this year and Akiko always has that ability to move you. Now, I just hope she will skate with more confidence than she had at JNats and I'll be pulling for her to nab the silver or bronze.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I heard on german TV that S/S will change their SP When Winter comes to a short version of their Pink Panther program, because their Winter SP "wasn't well received". I don't know if this is a good move, but that's what it is.