2013-2014 Programs by Discipline | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2013-2014 Programs by Discipline

venlac

On the Ice
Wilson said about Yuna's new program in one interview with japanese media
SP - lyrical, with double-side hapiness and sorrow
FS - Passionate, fashionable, sexy
And interview after ice show, kim Yuna admit it as true, and said both SP and FS are completely different from programs that she has been had. Technically, there would be no big change. and she said she still didn't work for her SP

Finnstep

Final Flight
Wilson said about Yuna's new program in one interview with japanese media
SP - lyrical, with double-side hapiness and sorrow
FS - Passionate, fashionable, sexy
And interview after ice show, kim Yuna admit it as true, and said both SP and FS are completely different from programs that she have been had. Technically, there would be no big change. and she said she still didn't work for her SP

What Yuna said was

1.Two new programs would be different from her other programs.
2.She didn't choose her costumes.

Yes, technically, there would be a no big change but she didn't say anything when reporters asked about her new SP being lyrical and FS being passionate.

ForeverFish

Medalist
I want to see... Game of Thrones.:slink:

ITA, actually. It's become an immensely popular show, but it's still new enough that no one has yet done anything with it. The epic, "passionate" quality of the music would make Yuzuru impossible to ignore.

I wouldn't mind another Les Mis program, either, as long as it's a novel and refreshing approach. People tend to forget that that musical has so many uplifting, romantic songs to choose from, since only a handful are really well-known to the general public.

venlac

On the Ice
What Yuna said was

1.Two new programs would be different from her other programs.
2.She didn't choose her costumes.

Yes, technically, there would be a no big change but she didn't say anything when reporters asked about her new SP being lyrical and FS being passionate.

I said she admitted, confirmed about wilson's interview with japanese media. here's her interview clip after ice show. http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=sports_general&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=056&article_id=0000004291
reporters asked that concept of her programs based on that japanese article. and she said like this "it looks like it is hint which wilson said, I think it would be enough hint (about her new programs)."

ETA: I misknow a litte about hint about her FS in wilson's interview, he said "Passionate and sensual", not fashionable and sexy.

seabm7

Final Flight
I said she admitted, confirmed about wilson's interview with japanese media. here's her interview clip after ice show. http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=sports_general&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=056&article_id=0000004291
reporters asked that concept of her programs based on that japanese article. and she said like this "it looks like it is hint which wilson said, I think it would be enough hint (about her new programs)."

ETA: I misknow a litte about hint about her FS in wilson's interview, he said "Passionate and sensual", not fashionable and sexy.

I listend to the clip. That part of the interview was simply too short, so I'm not sure what went on. She just said she cannot say any more about the subject and the hints are out. "The admission" part mentioned by the news announcer was the press' interpretation on what she said.

BlackAxel

Final Flight
I don't know if this has already been mentioned but Jeffrey Buttle is choreographing Tuktamysheva's LP (based upon what I read on her Instagram).

LRK

Record Breaker
Buttle's been at Mishin's training camp in Italy. I don't know if he's still there, though.

ETA - It seems he is:

Sarynka‏@Sarynka13h
This morning @MishinCamps @J_Butt is working with @Artur_Gach . Great job!

mskater93

Record Breaker
Saw Hannah Miller's LP this past weekend in Grand Rapids. It was awesome - well choreographed and lovely, don't know the music. If Gold could sell a program like Miller does, wow!!

jaylee

Medalist
Saw Hannah Miller's LP this past weekend in Grand Rapids. It was awesome - well choreographed and lovely, don't know the music. If Gold could sell a program like Miller does, wow!!

Hannah's SP music is Firebird by Igor Stravinsky; LP is Primavera by Ludovico Einaudi. Choreographed by Daniil Barantsev.

Hattip to Sylvia @ FSU

Hannah's very musical, and has great choreography and transitions. Looking forward to seeing her on the JGP again.