Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-2014 Programs by Discipline

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    A bigger problem to me is Liza seems attached to black costumes which does nothing for her at all. What is it with Russians and the color black? To me it's just a depressing color.
    she always waars black to cammouflage her you know
    with that program, I think its worst than Adelina's "burlesque" LP, Julia and Adelina just upped their chances
    hopefully a fair chance for the 3 girls for the Olympic team even with her samsung sponsorship

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    she always waars black to cammouflage her you know
    with that program, I think its worst than Adelina's "burlesque" LP, Julia and Adelina just upped their chances
    hopefully a fair chance for the 3 girls for the Olympic team even with her samsung sponsorship
    First of all Liza can't do anything about how she is built. She's short and stocky so she will never be tall and thin like Mao, Yuna or Carolina. But it doesn't make her fat which seems to be a thing with you.

Custom Title
    There is as much or more Ice Palace music in Czisny's program than there is GWTW.

Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    I don't think this has been posted here before. Liza's new program performed at Mishin's camp in Tartu, Estonia:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc_RdQe1mds
    So, basically Dark Eyes with a different (and awful) music? Sorry, I really don't like this, her choreography always looks the same to me (especially the footwork)... am I the only one?! Technically, they're still planning to include the flip in the SP and the Biellman in her LSp? They could be wrong decisions: she could earn a lot more points with a good 3Lo in the second half and a level-3-layback with +1 and +2 GOEs... (And she's used that black dress 5745214582 times now, please change it!!)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    BtW, Rachael did her SP at a recent charity show. It's to Clair de Lune, she choreographed it herself, and she landed 3F, 3Lp & 2A.

Sarah & Drew liked it.

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news
    I think all skaters should have to choreograph their own programs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    So, basically Dark Eyes with a different (and awful) music? Sorry, I really don't like this, her choreography always looks the same to me (especially the footwork)... am I the only one?! Technically, they're still planning to include the flip in the SP and the Biellman in her LSp? They could be wrong decisions: she could earn a lot more points with a good 3Lo in the second half and a level-3-layback with +1 and +2 GOEs... (And she's used that black dress 5745214582 times now, please change it!!)
    I just realized this was Osmonds SP music right ?

Custom Title

Liza's new program performed at Mishin's camp in Tartu, Estonia:
    Who or what ruined a skater with so much potential? When she came on the scene, she looked to be the next Yu Na. Now she is stuck with ugly costumes and hideous music and tacky choreography (those arm movements!). And she has lost her jumps. Too bad the Russians insist on training their own ladies skaters. Their track record is poor, to say the least.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    goodness sky_fly.. just give up with your weight obsession.. honestly it's getting annoying..
    Thank goodness for the ignore list!

Quote Originally Posted by jenaj View Post
    Thank goodness for the ignore list!
    Now if everybody put sky_fly on ignore that would be heavenly!!

It seems she has been skating to tango/latin/Spanish themes for years, all with the same costumes. And her long is to Malaguena to boot But they wanted something she was comfortable with and she's happy so.......

Custom Title
    Maybe the problem is Liza. She can't do any other programs. Or she can, and it looks like crap. So they have to find some less terrible things for her to do and look less ridiculous. Can you imagine this girl skating to any of the war horses?

If she pretends to be a Swan, a princess, or even a Biblical ho, can anyone see it? I don't. I can't imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by DobrinFan View Post
    It seems she has been skating to tango/latin/Spanish themes for years, all with the same costumes. And her long is to Malaguena to boot But they wanted something she was comfortable with and she's happy so.......
    OMG I didn't remember it... I don't want to write bad things about Liza or her team, because I'm sure that they're all working hard to find what's the best for her, but let me say that I really don't like these choices... Well, she could skate to something classical but with attack, or to a movie soundtrack (I actually think that Love Story was one of her best programs so far, she could do something like that)...

~high art~
    I don't think this has been posted here before.
    https://twitter.com/naxosjapan/statu...84030632153088
    The music for Kanako Murakami's LP this coming season will be from among the musical scores from a musical drama film, Yentl The Yeshiva Boy, composed by Michel Legrand.

Liza's new program performed at Mishin's camp in Tartu, Estonia:
    No Liza...

OMG I didn't remember it... I don't want to write bad things about Liza or her team, because I'm sure that they're all working hard to find what's the best for her, but let me say that I really don't like these choices... Well, she could skate to something classical but with attack, or to a movie soundtrack (I actually think that Love Story was one of her best programs so far, she could do something like that)...
    Alexander Gorshkov went to the training center in Italy and spoke highly of Plushenko's SP and Gachinsky's SP & LP and all he said about Liza's programs were that they fit her which lead me to believe that she was skating to latin/Spanish music again. So he asked her if she liked her programs and she said it was just what she wanted. Maybe this is her style and she finds it easy to interpret music in this genre?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DobrinFan View Post
    Alexander Gorshkov went to the training center in Italy and spoke highly of Plushenko's SP and Gachinsky's SP & LP and all he said about Liza's programs were that they fit her which lead me to believe that she was skating to latin/Spanish music again. So he asked her if she liked her programs and she said it was just what she wanted. Maybe this is her style and she finds it easy to interpret music in this genre?
    then she will be in trouble, even Adelina have used balletic, theatrical and modern programs, Julia too has used fast paced music, latin and classical style

Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 ... LastLast