2013-2014 Programs by Discipline | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2013-2014 Programs by Discipline

Cherryy

On the Ice
I actually loved the costume she had earlier in the season - I don't know why she would have chosen to change it to that feathery thing?

Me too! But it's not going to happen, probably. She'll have a new program, I guess. And I noticed she almost always (except for the 2009-10) changes her outfit for 4cc. I usually prefer her 1.0 versions.

bestskate8

On the Ice
Artur Gachinski's new long program is to the "Anna Karenina" OST. He posted two forty-second clips on his vk - the beginning and the end, I think. It looks very lyrical and lovely already.

This is a tumblr post with the videos embedded in it

I'm kinda hoping he goes kickass with his SP. I really liked Pink Floyd, but the one I loved best was St Louis Blues.

Thanks for sharing these videos. Music is so beautiful!
Can't wait to see him next season! If he recovered from whatever he had this season and skates to full potential next year, then I will be happy to cheer for him at next Worlds, if Plushenko won't skate. His jumps arsenal is very impressive. I even saw him landed 4loop at practice last ECH!

Too bad Russia doesn't have two men spots at Oly 2014(((

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thanks for sharing these videos. Music is so beautiful!
Can't wait to see him next season! If he recovered from whatever he had this season and skates to full potential next year, then I will be happy to cheer for him at next Worlds, if Plushenko won't skate. His jumps arsenal is very impressive. I even saw him landed 4loop at practice last ECH!

Too bad Russia doesn't have two men spots at Oly 2014(((

I believe the original plan for the 4Lo was to include it at 2012 Euros, which was then pushed back, I don't know why. I suspect we won't see any 4Lo attempts until everything is working again. I'd love to see him pull it off in competition!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Chock/Bates: Les Mis FD - per official announcement at WTT

Chock/Bates: Les Mis FD - per official announcement at WTT

@USFigureSkating
Already looking to next season, @chockolate02 @Evan_Bates tell the media they will skate to music from "Les Miserables" for their 2013-14 FD
2:53 AM - 12 Apr 13​

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Zawadzki: Sex and the City SP (again) + tango FS - per Sports Illustrated

Zawadzki: Sex and the City SP (again) + tango FS - per Sports Illustrated

Cross-posting from the thread re Zawadzki profile (Apr 10) by SI (http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...rated-(Apr-10)&p=734842&viewfull=1#post734842):

"She has decided to keep her existing short program, choreographer by David Wilson and skated to music from Sex in the City. Her long program will have a decidedly different look, a tango, though she won't reveal more details yet."​

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Zawadzki: Sex and the City SD (again) + tango FD - per Sports Illustrated

Cross-posting from the thread re Zawadzki profile (Apr 10) by SI (http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...rated-(Apr-10)&p=734842&viewfull=1#post734842):

"She has decided to keep her existing short program, choreographer by David Wilson and skated to music from Sex in the City. Her long program will have a decidedly different look, a tango, though she won't reveal more details yet."​
Good choice for the FS! :clap: I didn't like a lot this SP, though...
Chock/Bates FD - officially announced at WTT

@USFigureSkating
Already looking to next season, @chockolate02 @Evan_Bates tell the media they will skate to music from "Les Miserables" for their 2013-14 FD
2:53 AM - 12 Apr 13​
They chose to remain in the Doctor Zhivago style: dramatic and with a story to tell... I really like it, but I hope they'll do something different after Sochi...

bebevia

On the Ice
They chose to remain in the Doctor Zhivago style: dramatic and with a story to tell... I really like it, but I hope they'll do something different after Sochi...
Speaking of Doctor Zhivago, I wonder if there would be a single skater considering solely Lara's Theme as the music. It's one of my favourites, and the guitar-featuring version is just so fantastic, with a vibe of tango.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Maybe a familiar program will prevent headcasing? :/

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
from Sarah & Drew's latest Inside Edge column

Aaron and Settlage will be skating to "Smile," in a version by Itzhak Perlman, for their short program next season. Caterina Lindgren choreographed the program. Julie Marcotte is going to choreograph their free skate in a couple of weeks.

Angela Wang, who will continue to skate senior nationally and junior internationally next season, is also getting two new programs. Tom Dickson is choreographing the short to "A Beautiful Storm" by Jennifer Thomas. Wang couldn't quite remember the name of her free skate music; Lindgren is the choreographer.
"The long is more Spanish, I think," she said. "We just started it, and I haven't really listened to it a lot yet."

FSGMT

Record Breaker
G/P SD will be a Caro Emerald medley! :popcorn:
I'm really excited, because I like a lot of Emerald's songs! :yes: I don't know which song can be a Finnstep, though... Any idea?
(And, Emerald's surname is "der Leeuw"... does it remember anything? ;) )