2013-2014 Programs by Discipline | Page 50 | Golden Skate

2013-2014 Programs by Discipline

gmyers

Record Breaker
There has been no attempt seemingly from adelina's team to fix anything at all with any jump or even recognize there are problems with jumps. Last season it was stunning when someone said there is no problem with the flip at all. Her singling of it will go away soon. Not at all. They also are seemingly in the camp that Believes she is not flutzing uring toes or loops in combos it's just being called that way because of her position outside the top 3. Like when kustarova said b/s didn't do anything but level 4 elements they just weren't being called level 4 because they were not VM or DW. They don't believe she needs to stop doing flips or urS jumps in combo. She is totally in a technical abyss that is horrifying.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Sorry if I'm late to the party/joke, but was there some memo from the Russian skating fed that all SPs for men and ladies must be to tango music? What is up with that?

That said, I like Radionova's program. I think she's exuding a bit more age-appropriate maturity here.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
There has been no attempt seemingly from adelina's team to fix anything at all with any jump or even recognize there are problems with jumps. Last season it was stunning when someone said there is no problem with the flip at all. Her singling of it will go away soon. Not at all. They also are seemingly in the camp that Believes she is not flutzing or heron toes or loops in combos it's just being called that way because of her position outside the top 3. Like when kustarova said b/s didn't do anything but level 4 elements they just weren't being called level 4 because they were not VM or DW. They don't believe she needs to stop doing flips or urS jumps in combo. She is totally in a technical abyss that is horrifying.

agreed, they are wasting Adelina great talent
she has amazing presentation and nice skating skills but those foolish jump attempts wont help in the long run
either ditch the 3F or work on her Technique, I dont believe she does well on practices then pops them on competitions
the technique is horrid and needs fixing. does she have to wait to be Butryskayas age to be stable ? lol

Sotnikova problem is easier to fix than say compared to Tukatmisheva who has presentation, programs, ice coverage and weight issues

Sorry if I'm late to the party/joke, but was there some memo from the Russian skating fed that all SPs for men and ladies must be to tango music? What is up with that?

That said, I like Radionova's program. I think she's exuding a bit more age-appropriate maturity here.

probably Tarasovas idea :laugh:

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
mehsersh uploaded Julia's sp on his/her youtube channel)
Beware, Gracie and especially Kaetlyn:)

ForeverFish

Medalist
IMHO, Adelina has grace, rhythm, and spark, and a sensuality, highlighted here by a tango-like rendition of Carmen, that is remarkable in its intensity for one still fairly young.

IF she could land the dang jumps, all of the stylistic criticisms would be mere quibbles.

Agreed. Of the younger ladies, Adelina has -- IMO -- the best presentation. I just wish she would fix her flutz, correct her underrotation problems, and regain some measure of consistency with the 3F. I understand that she still has a while before her first GP, but still having the same jump issues that she had last season is frustrating to watch. :bang:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
mehsersh uploaded Julia's sp on his/her youtube channel)
Beware, Gracie and especially Kaetlyn:)

I don't see her challenging Gracie who gets nice TES, or PCS for that matter. Her jumps aren't that great either esp that double axel. Will she ever correct it?

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Julia's SP is wonderful! Also, I don't worry about puberty ruining her jumps now, because I don't think she will grow much more, she has small feet and her legs are not long for her height, so likely she will remain petite and slender as an adult. Plus her jumps looked good, 2a technique is stick yuck but at least nicely landed, and the combo and flip were beautiful with decent height. Elena OTOH, I know TAT said her mom is small, but that girl has got looong legs and huge feet so I wouldn't be surprised if she grows like a weed in the coming years and winds up like Korobeynikova.

I wonder if someone will upload Anna's SP. Glad she is doing 3lo in her SP and landed it here, last season she often 2-footed or stepped out of that jump in her programs, so hopefully putting it in the SP will make it more consistent, 3f is an easy jump for her, but with the edge call, she can earn more points by doing a 3lo if she lands it cleanly.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I don't see her challenging Gracie who gets nice TES, or PCS for that matter. Her jumps aren't that great either esp that double axel. Will she ever correct it?

Gracie of course has superior TES amazing jumps and good prsentation but
Julias asset is her consistency, a non injured Julia will less likely get mistakes
to say Osmonds 3 Falls in LP

gmyers

Record Breaker
I just watched it. Nice spins, average jumps, little to no connection to the beautiful music. Julia won't be challenging Gracie or Kaetlyn on TES or PCS any time soon.

ETA: Here's the link to Julia's SP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q002z500A-I&feature=c4-overview&list=UUjaUiznBS9O3SeqwqlIc4UQ

I Think aside from international competitions against Gracie and keaeatlyn Julia at this early stage looks like the absolute best for a Sochi spot! The absolute best!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I Think aside from international competitions against Gracie and keaeatlyn Julia at this early stage looks like the absolute best for a Sochi spot! The absolute best!

her 3F is at the second end of the program

of the three Julia, Adelina and Tuk
Im sorry to say but Tuk will be in trouble

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Julia will focus on Cup Russia

Osmond will get the silver medal on home ice
even with her 2 SP Fall and 3 Fall LP :disapp:
No, she won't. If she performs like on her video haha:)
Her body looks different too...Oh, my dear growth spurt.A-ha...

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
No, she won't. If she performs like on her video haha:)
Her body looks different too...Oh, my dear growth spurt.A-ha...

puberty has been kind to Julia it seems its taking it slowly every year, just some minor body changes, it wasn't abrupt like what happened to Sotnikova or severe like what is happening with Tuk

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
By the way, all people here say that Gracy is superior to Julia..Yes, her jumps are higher, her speed is good but Julia is also an exceptional girl. Her spins are the best, she has difficult combos on her arsenal. So what? The will compete against each other and we'll see

gmyers

Record Breaker
her 3F is at the second end of the program

of the three Julia, Adelina and Tuk
Im sorry to say but Tuk will be in trouble

Although lots are saying Liza is locked because Samsung is a sponsor Julia looks the best so she won't knock off Julia and rus fed loves Adelina most of all so that leaves ms Samsung out!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Although lots are saying Liza is locked because Samsung is a sponsor Julia looks the best so she won't knock off Julia and rus fed loves Adelina most of all so that leaves ms Samsung out!

Tuk wasn't at the test skate because she was sick
but her SP skate in Tartus Estonia, we saw she is still struggling
if she cant clean up her jumps and SP problems, she will be in trouble

Adelina has always been the Russian feds favorite, so she will be fighting with Julia for that 2nd spot

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
puberty has been kind to her it seems its taking it slowly every year, just some minor body changes, it wasn't abrupt like what happened to Sotnikova
or severe like what is happening with Tuk

I was talking about Kaetlyn hah)))))