Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1607

Thread: 2013-2014 Programs by Discipline

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Rumors:

Capellini & LaNotte FD
    Barber of Seville

Ilinykh & Katsalapov FD
    Swan Lake

Does anyone know whether this is true?

I/K along with Leonova are having open test skates this week (tmrw?). So we should know soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetics View Post
    I think the JSF is probably monitoring now. If Hanyu’s this season’s programs are still not successful, then the JSF will change coach next year.
    As I posted before, I like what Tracy and Orser did technically but not what DWilson did artistically. I think if JSF really supports Hanyu and is willing to help him as what they did for Takahashi and Asada, then Hanyu should stay in Canada to improve technically, while JSF helps him to get other choreographers if Orser’s team can’t package him properly. Then Hanyu will improve both technically and artistically.
    I happen to think Hanyu was packaged brillantly with his PW short program and his scores proved that as well. The ND LP was not as good for sure, but he never really skated it without technical mistakes which can also effect pcs. Since none of us have seen his new LP we can't really comment on his "packaging" yet. My biggest concern at this point is the Johnny Weir designed costume. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's not too feminine.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by msteach3 View Post
    I happen to think Hanyu was packaged brillantly with his PW short program and his scores proved that as well. The ND LP was not as good for sure, but he never really skated it without technical mistakes which can also effect pcs. Since none of us have seen his new LP we can't really comment on his "packaging" yet. My biggest concern at this point is the Johnny Weir designed costume. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's not too feminine.
    I'm a little disappointed about the decision to keep the SP, but I'm looking forward to his new FS. I was skeptical when I first heard about the music selection, but recent clips of him skating it in practice look VERY promising. I'm already going back and rewatching the few parts that have been recorded and uploaded - some really great moments.

I share your concern about the costume - Johnny's excitement over it is making me a little worried...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pitterpatter View Post

I share your concern about the costume - Johnny's excitement over it is making me a little worried...
    My thoughts exactly!

Custom Title
    Aljona Savchenko/Robin Szolkowy : FS: Peter Tschaikowskys «The nutcracker suite» not the modern, the origial Version

They published their selection on der german Website

http://cms.pixeleis.de/index.php?opt...mid=13&lang=de

Custom Title
    Aljona Savchenko/Robin Szolkowy :SP "When winter comes" arranged by Andrè Rieu

Custom Title
    Some quotes from a fanmeet event press conference that Yuna attended recently

On Adios Nonino, her LP program
    "I never thought it would be such a difficult program. The choreography allows for almost no rests during the entire program. When I first heard the song, I was very satisfied, but in a month I immediately started to regret it... The choreography has been complete for a good while now. I'm going to work very hard to perform it well."

On training
    "I train every day from Monday to Saturday, then I take a break on Sunday. But I can't let myself get tired on Sunday, in case it makes it hard for Monday training, so I only take a short break."
    "I'm still not sure of how to overcome the hardest moments. I try to think, 'It's hard now, but in time it will be a memory I can look back and laugh at, this too will pass.'"

I/K
    SD Bei Mir Bist Du Schön, Sixteen Tons, Sing Sing Sing
    FD Swan Lake

Morozov interview http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-s...152634573.html

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by DobrinFan View Post
    I/K
    SD Bei Mir Bist Du Schön, Sixteen Tons, Sing Sing Sing
    FD Swan Lake

Morozov interview http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-s...152634573.html
    I have to say I loved I/K Don Quixote mainly because she was stunning in a tutu and was the perfect on ice ballerina. If Morozov could bring back at least some of that old magic I will be happy. Anyway, I think it's safe to assume it's going to be better than last year's FD. I just hope we won't see a half black half white costume from her

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    I have to say I loved I/K Don Quixote mainly because she was stunning in a tutu and was the perfect on ice ballerina. If Morozov could bring back at least some of that old magic I will be happy. Anyway, I think it's safe to assume it's going to be better than last year's FD. I just hope we won't see a half black half white costume from her
    Don't give them any ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    Completely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by msteach3 View Post
    My biggest concern at this point is the Johnny Weir designed costume.
    Good Heavens.... Really? Well, to be fair, some of his costumes have looked as if he had stolen them off of Johnny...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    this is exactly my feeling. I can't stand anymore carmens and swan lakes. I think it went this way: Morozov went to "mother" Tarasova to ask for some ideas and when he heard Adelina is skating to Carmen, he said let's make it a war. But this is a war which Adelina will win.

Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast