Country
United-States
Cow #5 Dresses in Man Suit, Entertains at Skating Championships
Sounds of Booing Drown Out Mooing

(Look at Sign behind him)

Peaches1972

Rinkside
Speedy

Since I don't know anything about figure skating how do you like my new lounge act.

Viva Las Vegas

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOL!

"As you can see from the chart behind me, World Figure Skating is clearly in decline..."

DG

Longhornliz

Final Flight
"my sincerest apoligies for running onto the ice in a tutu, Ive been struggling with my drug addiction and split personality disorders for a long time. With the help of the figure skating community I can face my deamons head on"

Jhar55

Medalist
Yes I paid the guy in the tutu, but he was suppose to run on the ice in the middle of Michelle's program.

andrealm

Rinkside
" In order to make figure skating judging more fair, next year we are equiping each judge with seeing eye dogs. " :D

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
"Five thousand dollars... I have five thousand dollars for the ice dance gold medal at this year's World Championships. Do I hear six? Yes! Six thousand dollars from the lovely lady in the front row! Going once, going twice..." :D

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
"Since no one seems to like any of the judging systems and people don't trust the ISU judges, I've decided to get rid of the judges altogether. For Worlds '05 in Moscow, I will be the judge! Me!"

Longhornliz

Final Flight
"I'm sure there are some dissapointed people here, but you know something... we're going to new hampshire, north dakota, texas, california, SOUTH CAROLINA AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO WASHINGTON DC AND WE'RE GOING TO TAKE BACK THE WHITE HOUSE.... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

SusanBeth

Final Flight
Since anonymous judging isn't quite enough, we've decided to add anonymous results. Starting with Worlds 2005, we aren't telling anybody who the winners are!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Love the one about anonymous winners!

Caption: "I am pleased to announce we are upgrading our Sekret Komputers.."

DG