Will More Dance & Pairs Teams Split? Some Sources Say Yes. | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Will More Dance & Pairs Teams Split? Some Sources Say Yes.

GF2445

Record Breaker
The ISU is going to have so much fun reorganising all the skating profiles because this post Olympics casualty list is looking more like a massacre.

hanca

Record Breaker
Tobias had to learn Lithuanian to get citizenship, along with everything else. Is Tkachenko good at language learning?

Well now he has to be ;)

Unless they decide that they don't care about Olympics but want to be sent a few more times to Europeans and Worlds. Tobias has been at Olympics so it may not be her priority, and Tkachenko if he remained in Russia would probably have been now couple number 4, so he wouldn't be sent to Europeans/Worlds any more. So even skating for Lithuania without citizenship and without chance to go to Olympics would be more than he would have if he stayed competing for Russia.

Dramahkween

On the Ice
I think it was posted elsewhere, but I didn't see it in this thread, so I'll add that Andrea Davidovich and Matej Silecky will skate for the US.

BCMOM

Spectator
Country
Canada
Thank you! Cannot wait to see how things in Ottawa go in a few weeks! Should be interesting! :)