Programs you would like to see from other skaters | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Programs you would like to see from other skaters

noskates

Record Breaker
Ummm - how do you figure an extremely skinny young man who looks to be about 12 years old could replicate the hotness of Javi's LP?

BusyMom

Medalist
Ummm - how do you figure an extremely skinny young man who looks to be about 12 years old could replicate the hotness of Javi's LP?
Many people thought his PW is hot. I'm sure he could make them interesting Yuzuru's style. ;)

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Is it weird that I once day-dreamed about Mao skating to Yuna's KotV program? :slink:

ioanablabla

On the Ice
Country
Romania
I've been day-dreaming for quite some time about an ice-show where skaters would skate to other skater''s programs (like the canon ones, the iceing on the cake ones, the ones that made history, or the ones that have a sentimental meaning to them, inspired them etc). Is that too much to ask?

pointyourtoe

On the Ice
I always wanted to see Kwan skate to Butterfly lovers or Piano concerto no 2 by Rachmaninoff

And I'm also curious about how Yuna said she would skate to Lyra Angelica as a child

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I've been day-dreaming for quite some time about an ice-show where skaters would skate to other skater''s programs (like the canon ones, the iceing on the cake ones, the ones that made history, or the ones that have a sentimental meaning to them, inspired them etc). Is that too much to ask?

What would be the name of the show? :laugh: