Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Russian Nationals podium

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Let it be Tat!!
    And we will have a whole new series of Russian intense drama!! Behold Kovtun!!!
    Kovtun will be alright no matter what.

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by volk View Post
    Kovtun will be alright no matter what.
    Who says he's not gonna be alright? I'd say I would love to witness more drama from these 2 young men!

Custom Title
    http://sport.mail.ru/news/figure-skating/17557221/
    Сейчас Гачинский тренируется в ЦСКА у Светланы Соколовской, а о его переходе не спешат объявлять из-за установленных Федерацией фигурного катания на коньках России (ФФККР) правил. Тем не менее, возвращение фигуриста в Санкт-Петербург не рассматривается в принципе.
    Ok, here's old article(March 26) about Arthur being coached by Sokolovskaya. It also states that it is against rules of RSF to announce it. (supposedly you can't do it in Olympic season)
    Of course, this could be false information. I went to other forums to find that other potential coaches are:

Vasiliev
    Buyanova
    Goncharenko

Custom Title
    That's hardly a hard-and-fast announcement.

I wonder when the announcement will come?

Rinkside
    His new coaches are TAT and Buyanova. It was announced at "Champions Show" (27/04/2014) by Averbukh. And yes, he skated his new SP there (choreo by TAT).

Quote Originally Posted by exerym View Post
    His new coaches are TAT and Buyanova. It was announced at "Champions Show" (27/04/2014) by Averbukh. And yes, he skated his new SP there (choreo by TAT).
    Yes yes yes! If this were true!
    I am looking forward to Kovtun and Gachinski's rivalry!
    We can even make a movie about Yag-Plushy golden era staring Gachinski and Kovtun! oh I am so excited!

Custom Title
    Hello, and welcome to GoldenSkate!

Well, if Averbukh announced it at the show, it must be going to hit the press soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    We can even make a movie about Yag-Plushy golden era staring Gachinski and Kovtun! oh I am so excited!
    Perhaps they will come to blows as splendidly as Yags and Plushy? If Artur can clear the cockroaches, Kovtun has much to fear, for Artur was once landing all of the quads, not just the toe.

Banned
    terrible,
    I doubt even Tarasova can help a messed up headcase for 3 seasons now
    he needs a coach outside Russia, him training with Kovtun will probably spook Gachinski even more

Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Perhaps they will come to blows as splendidly as Yags and Plushy? If Artur can clear the cockroaches, Kovtun has much to fear, for Artur was once landing all of the quads, not just the toe.
    Skyfly would be very furious, because the 2 men she dislike would make it to the Hollywood even before her precious Gracie!!

Rinkside
    His performance at the show was stunning! The only one question now is jumps, but I hope that he will be motivated to bring them back having Kovtun in the group.
    It will be very intresting to see the battle of 3 group next season - TAT (Gachinski, Kovtun), Tutberidze (Voronov, Kvitelashvilli, Kurbanov, Pitkeev (maybe fed will give him a chance in senior GP?) and Mishin (Plush , Dmitriev and Petrov (as a junior))

Custom Title
    His performance at the show was stunning! The only one question now is jumps, but I hope that he will be motivated to bring them back having Kovtun in the group.
    Thankyou for the info! I'm so happy people are enjoying him again. In the video that was posted upthread I thought his jumps looked quite good

Custom Title
    The only thing that surprise me: isn't Kovtun away from Mishin group because Gachinksi? Why does then Tarasove take Gachinski with the possibility to have quarrel in her group? Then it must have been not so bad between the two......

Is this the first time when Tarasova have two top male skater? Now i want to see for whom she will do more politicking ( i expect some interview where she will talk how Voronov, Menshov, Plushenko and Pitkeev are no good to worse ).

Well, at least for Gachinski seems the best move. Hope it works, for griazev, who had some similar problems didn't worked, but they are diferent skaters and i suppose that Buyanova is the main coach anyway.....

Quote Originally Posted by aschiutza View Post
    Is this the first time when Tarasova have two top male skater? Now i want to see for whom she will do more politicking ( i expect some interview where she will talk how Voronov, Menshov, Plushenko and Pitkeev are no good to worse ).
    I expect more drama!! Hurray, it's time for another Yag-Plushy rivalry! Drama button is ready!!
    http://www.dramabutton.com/

WOW! Many new interesting informations!!! Gachi and Tarasova???? I'm sad.. But I'm excited!! The season will be interesting without Plushy...He won't comepete I'm sure. For me Artur is a more watchable skater but very inconsistent in last years. ( And I never thought he is a Plushy's clone. Absolute different style, Plushy is so powerful, full of energy... Artur isn't. ). I agree, that won't be good for Artur, if he is training with Kovtun.

Custom Title
    Plushenko, Kovtun, Gachinski would be the strongest Russian Europeans team in over a decade.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast