Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Russian Nationals podium

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    or more like someone is crushing on Kovtun's looks
    Says the obsessive borderline-stalker fangirl who's obviously crushing on Gracie Gold's Hollywood blonde roots - er, I mean, looks - and constantly keeps parroting it and creating threads upon threads.

I guess now that I'm totally crushing on Kovtun I should create a million threads about how he has perfect Hollywood-worthy looks, and his 4th place at Worlds is sooo impressive and he'll win every GP event/GPF next season. But I'm not going to. I mean going through such lengths to prop up a skater, and endlessly repeating how beautiful they look -- that's rather insane, wouldn't you say?!

or more like someone is crushing on Kovtun's looks
    For once, Skyfly. I send you some kudo!

Custom Title
    I dunno about the Hollywood-worthy looks, man... I don't find Kovtun all that handsome. He's a bit too skinny for me.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    I dunno about the Hollywood-worthy looks, man... I don't find Kovtun all that handsome. He's a bit too skinny for me.
    Hah... neither do I. But everyone should be allowed to spew crazy thoughts at some point or another, like saying skaters have Hollywood looks when they wouldn't even make it on the Disney channel.

Banned
    I don't know what that Canadian Guy sees in him that has crush on him
    but Kovtun isnt that good looking at all, his teeth is not good !

I give you, Skyfly all the credit of turning a jumping oriented thread into a Hollywoods-worthy looking thread! you are awesome!

Well, at first I thought Kovtun looked good but then he gradually looked like a sulking and pouting boy in in my eyes. I blame Tarasova for that. poor Kovtun, he might have some nightmare about her sharp eyes, I rarely see him looks truly happy and content.

Custom Title
    I don't know what you see that has you crushing and madly in love with Gracie either... must be that gorgeous dye-job.

You're right, Kovtun's teeth aren't that good... but at least he has an upper lip to hide them.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pangtongfan View Post
    II see Kovtun likely being ahead pretty much always in the years to come unless Artur gets a new coach or someone that can work out his issues which are pretty deeply rooted at this point.
    Artur already has a new coach.

not if the new coach will destroy his jumps and will permanently handicap him as injured until he retires
    Sokolovskaya is the nail in the coffin in a skater's career
    In spite of what you want to happen so much, Artur's new coach is NOT Sokolovskaya.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSkaterGuy View Post
    My first impression of Kovtun when I saw him on the JGP was that it was refreshing to see a Russian skater who paid attention to more than just the jumps.
    My first impression:

1. How the fricking hell is he actually jumping with that disgusting horrible technique?

and

2. How in the blue blazes are his PCS ANYWHERE NEAR Farris and Brown?!?!?!

I don't, either. I don't even find him cute. Something about his face. But we can't all be hollywood superstars. (Thank goodness. I wouldn't want sky_fly stalking me.)

Custom Title
    Karne, tell us, who is the new coach? If TAT is making the choreo, i expect that is someone from her ring. Or is even TAT herself?

Ice is slippery.
    Lol, Catfight` Meow!~

Quote Originally Posted by aschiutza View Post
    Karne, tell us, who is the new coach? If TAT is making the choreo, i expect that is someone from her ring. Or is even TAT herself?
    If it's Tat herself then: move over Kovtun, your grandma's got a new talent with better postures and jumping technique than you. wow! So much drama!

Ice is slippery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    If it's Tat herself then: move over Kovtun, your grandma's got a new talent with better postures and jumping technique than you. wow! So much drama!
    Lol why am I getting yagudin-evgeni flashes?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    OMG! Dunno if it's gonna help either of their skating (probably not), but the drama will be through the roof! At least it'll put Russia back in the men's spotlight even if neither of them medal.

Custom Title
    Artur has a new coach.

It is not Sokolovskaya.

That's all I can say.

I wish it would be announced formally soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Artur has a new coach.
    It is not Sokolovskaya.
    That's all I can say.
    I wish it would be announced formally soon though.
    Let it be Tat!!
    And we will have a whole new series of Russian intense drama!! Behold Kovtun!!!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast