Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The ICE 2014 cast announced

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by littlexflower View Post
    If I don't recall it wrong then Yuzu still has some ice shows in Japan in July.
    He has the following shows in July

July 5~6 Fantasy on Ice Toyama
    July 12~13 Fantasy on Ice Niigata
    July 18~21 Prince Ice World: Tokyo

Not studying at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyenghita View Post
    Not yet, just Japan. But how about Korea? Any chance in future?
    Aw really? I wish they could do it somewhere though...like in Canada....preferrably Central Canada And for Korea? idk man ... maybe with Yuna retired, she can help out with the planning

Custom Title
    Well i think this should put to rest once and for all about Gracie's tweet about Mao and the sandwich and if Mao had any hard feelings. The fact that Gracie was invited says to me that she considers Gracie a friend otherwise she would never have invited her to her show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    Well i think this should put to rest once and for all about Gracie's tweet about Mao and the sandwich and if Mao had any hard feelings. The fact that Gracie was invited says to me that she considers Gracie a friend otherwise she would never have invited her to her show.
    I wouldn't know whether Mao took offense to it but what Gracie did was wrong and with her huge following, it makes it seem okay to make fun of someone's English, despite it not being their first language.

I'm sure Gracie is quite popular with the Japanese crowd, she is a good skater! But that doesn't detract what she did and the fact that she was very unapologetic about it. See this link

Custom Title

I'm looking forwards to Mao, Kana, Satoko, Gold, Abbott, Kozuka, and D/W.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    and Gracie is actually popular in Japan too

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    I wouldn't know whether Mao took offense to it but what Gracie did was wrong and with her huge following, it makes it seem okay to make fun of someone's English, despite it not being their first language.

I'm sure Gracie is quite popular with the Japanese crowd, she is a good skater! But that doesn't detract what she did and the fact that she was very unapologetic about it. See this link
    Seriously this doesn't mean She's racist, She apologized for that tweet, She respect Mao.

P/B Appreciation Squad fleeting's Avatar
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm pumped for the ShibSibs annual The Ice video! 2012 was Call Me Maybe, 2013 was #THATPOWER, and I'm excited to see what this year has in store for two of our most media-savvy skaters!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2