Thread: FCC Japan Press Conference with Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title

News FCC Japan Press Conference with Yuzuru Hanyu

A press conference with English Translation that live streamed today.

Press from foriegn and national news outlets asked Hanyu questions about figure skating, his plans and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5yjwE74wzw
    Here it is on youtube...since he came in late because of traffic, the interview starts at what looks like the last quarter of the stream.

One thing is cleared up, he is skinny because he REALLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FOOD.

Rinkside
    skip to 1:17:50. trust me

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    One thing is cleared up, he is skinny because he REALLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FOOD.
    What are you expecting for from Yuzu? I remember he said in one video: "Eating is just a job and I don't like it very much."

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by littlexflower View Post
    What are you expecting for from Yuzu? I remember he said in one video: "Eating is just a job and I don't like it very much."
    I didn´t knew he said that... when was it?

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    I didn´t knew he said that... when was it?
    in a video after the Olympics. they did a research on the eating habits of Sochi Olympics' athletes and showed a little of Yuzu. I remember the Japanese capture on screen is: "Tabekoto wa shigoto. Amari suki janai" _ Hanyu senshu. Sorry I can't provide the link. It's somewhere among those the account named yusu01207 has uploaded.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by littlexflower View Post
    in a video after the Olympics. they did a research on the eating habits of Sochi Olympics' athletes and showed a little of Yuzu. I remember the Japanese capture on screen is: "Tabekoto wa shigoto. Amari suki janai" _ Hanyu senshu. Sorry I can't provide the link. It's somewhere among those the account named yusu01207 has uploaded.
    Thak you, will try to look for the link