Should figure skating be removed from the Olympic games? | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Should figure skating be removed from the Olympic games?

Manitou

Medalist
It's not about Yuna...it's about fairness and competition.

It IS about Yuna. It is about bitterness and sore losing. Everything on this forum is about Yuna. She is the most toxic skater there is. Maybe since Michelle Kwan. You are either obsessive fan or you are an enemy of the mankind. If she wins everything is ok, but if any skater challenges her then that skater is a perverted evil b--ch who should die a torturous death. And the corrupt judges who granted her the win should perish in fire. And the fans of that skater are evil human beings that should be severely persecuted. Or trolls. Which is the same thing..
You know, either Yuna wins or the entire Earth doesn't deserve to exist and should be destroyed.

R.D.

Record Breaker
It IS about Yuna. It is about bitterness and sore losing. Everything on this forum is about Yuna. She is the most toxic skater there is. Maybe since Michelle Kwan. You are either obsessive fan or you are an enemy of the mankind.

If you are referring to me, I think this is a new one. :eek: :rofl: I've been called lots of things but never an obsessive Yuna fan. :rofl: :rofl:

Meoima

Match Penalty
If you are referring to me, I think this is a new one. :eek: :rofl: I've been called lots of things but never an obsessive Yuna fan. :rofl: :rofl:
The funny thing is, this thread was created by a Mao's fan, I suppose. He/she's logic is one of the most bizarre I have ever encountered, if you mind reading this thread from the beginning. :popcorn:

Anyways, I don't think CezarMart was referring to you, though.

Manitou

Medalist
If you are referring to me, I think this is a new one. I've been called lots of things but never an obsessive Yuna fan.

No, no, I didn't mean you. In fact, I don't even know your post history. I was referring to the whole toxic atmosphere on this forum after the Olympics. I have no idea which side you are on and your post was neutral. But read previous posts and you will learn how sore and poisonous minds some people have.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Since there are world competitions in each of the sports competed at the Olympics during the Olympic year, I would have no problem with the Olympics being completely eliminated.

:( NOOOOO!!!!!!!
There is something special about the Olympics that is different than a world championships. The Olympics brings the world together as its not about winning,its about representing your cohntry and having your story of determination and sacrifice be shown to the world. Its the stories of the individual that makes the Olympics distinct from a world championship which is more about winning.