Asher Hill is looking for a new partner | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Asher Hill is looking for a new partner

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Yeah, all that, plus Madeline Edwards and Zhao Kai Pang beat both O&W and R&H on TES at Nationals this year, causing them to be named to the World team, as opposed to the two older teams, who didn't even make the minimum TES scores. :(

O&W and R&H finished ahead of E&P at Nationals, but you're right that both teams had a lower TES internationally and did not make the ISU minimum for Worlds.

I suppose it probably was a bit difficult for 2 Senior teams to be passed over as Worlds alternates by a Junior team. O&W will need to get back in the game next year by raising their technical content so they don't get surpassed by the youngsters (their own training mates under Wing & Lowe).

Petitefleur

Spectator
In the pair, I think that Ashley Hill is better than Kharis Ralph, I loved their tango at the 2012 WC. I hope he 'll find quickly a new partner

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
O&W and R&H finished ahead of E&P at Nationals, but you're right that both teams had a lower TES internationally and did not make the ISU minimum for Worlds.

I suppose it probably was a bit difficult for 2 Senior teams to be passed over as Worlds alternates by a Junior team. O&W will need to get back in the game next year by raising their technical content so they don't get surpassed by the youngsters (their own training mates under Wing & Lowe).

Oh yeah, I know O&W and R&H finished ahead overall, I just meant that IIRC, E&P beat them on TES.

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Oh yeah, I know O&W and R&H finished ahead overall, I just meant that IIRC, E&P beat them on TES.

If I'm reading this correctly, O&W and R&H finished ahead of E&P on the TES score in the SD, but not in the FD. In the FD it looks like E&P finished ahead of O&W and R&H in TES, and that P&O did as well.

http://results.skatecanada.ca/2013-2014/2014CDNS/2014CDNSSrDanceShortsegJudgesDetails.pdf

http://results.skatecanada.ca/2013-2014/2014CDNS/2014CDNSSrDanceFreesegJudgesDetails.pdf

blue_idealist

Record Breaker