Injury & Illness Discussion & Suggestions | Golden Skate

Injury & Illness Discussion & Suggestions

So, this is really random; and normally I'd never post an issue like this on these forums... However, since we're all such an eclectic group I thought someone might be able to help - due to profession, sports injury, etc. :) And I thought this thread could be used generally for any discussion/suggestions related to illnesses or injuries that individuals are having! :)

Anyways, I am having lower back pain in the middle of my back - does anyone have any suggestions beyond ibuprofen? Thanks in advance!

louisa05

Final Flight
So, this is really random; and normally I'd never post an issue like this on these forums... However, since we're all such an eclectic group I thought someone might be able to help - due to profession, sports injury, etc. :) And I thought this thread could be used generally for any discussion/suggestions related to illnesses or injuries that individuals are having! :)

Anyways, I am having lower back pain in the middle of my back - does anyone have any suggestions beyond ibuprofen? Thanks in advance!

Exercise.

Not yoga.