Pechalat / Dujardin | Golden Skate

Pechalat / Dujardin

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Ach, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was an announcement that Nathalie had decided not to retire after all, and had found herself a new skating partner. Albeit one I had never heard tell of before.

So, imagine my disappointment that the story was actually about her going out with some actor. :scowl:

Thanks a lot for getting my hopes up, and then cruelly dashing them. :sarcasm:

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: Oooooh! This is post number 1234 for me! :rock: :party2: :hb:

abfab

Rinkside
Ach, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was an announcement that Nathalie had decided not to retire after all, and had found herself a new skating partner. Albeit one I had never heard tell of before.

So, imagine my disappointment that the story was actually about her going out with some actor. :scowl:

Thanks a lot for getting my hopes up, and then cruelly dashing them. :sarcasm:

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: Oooooh! This is post number 1234 for me! :rock: :party2: :hb:

he had an oscar last year for The Artist !

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
he had an oscar last year for The Artist !

Sorry, doesn't help. I've still never heard tell of him.

But, then again, I avoid the Oscars and all other awards ceremonies like the plague! :laugh:

Although I did hear a lot about it when it came out, I haven't seen "The Artist" yet (I wouldn't mind seeing it sometime, though).

But, I'm useless with putting names to faces that I see in films anyway. So, even if I had recognised him, I probably couldn't have told you who he was in real life.

But, thanks for letting us know some news about Nathalie's post-competition life.

CaroLiza_fan

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
It's nice to hear Nathalie is doing well! She's on Denis Ten's show next month - I'm very excited to see something new from her and Fabian :)

(How I wish they would never retire, though.)

BlackPack

Medalist
They were dating for a long time.

We're going to be expecting a lot more tormented tangos from Verner:scowl: