Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Splits, retirements, and new teams

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxis12345 View Post
    Tiffany Zahorski wrote on her Instagram that she's in Moscow and her new partner is Guereiro. Any clue which country they'll try to skate for?
    This could be goood! All the best to them...

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Here's the Instagram
    http://instagram.com/p/pEtcktNlYc/

They could have their choice of countries-Russia, Australia, France, maybe more?

So glad to see they both have partners!

Custom Title
    Any news on Natasha Purich and why she and Mervin Tran split?

Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Here's the Instagram
    http://instagram.com/p/pEtcktNlYc/

They could have their choice of countries-Russia, Australia, France, maybe more?

So glad to see they both have partners!
    And Britain as Zahorski is British by birth.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Any news on Natasha Purich and why she and Mervin Tran split?
    I think she has a new partner, Wolfe (can't remember the first name, but it's not Sebastian).

Custom Title
    In this photo, did Zahorski say she is there for the summer?

http://instagram.com/p/ooxl5ANlTA/

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    I think she has a new partner, Wolfe (can't remember the first name, but it's not Sebastian).
    It's rumoured to be Drew Wolfe

Custom Title
    From Danielle Montalbano's Facebook page...Official announcement not too far behind I hope :-)

"I have had a long 2 years, ups and downs.. (more ups) I wasn't sure I was going to be able to continue doing what I love, with injuries, emotions, finances.. then came a decision. I'm glad to say my ankle is 100% healed, my mind is strong and I have a few more dreams to fulfill and plenty of hard work and fighting spirits left in my mind, body and soul. On July 7th I will move to Florida to start the next chapter of my amazing journey, which will be in pairs once again. thank you to my amazing family and boyfriend for supporting me through everything!"

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramahkween View Post
    From Danielle Montalbano's Facebook page...Official announcement not too far behind I hope :-)

"I have had a long 2 years, ups and downs.. (more ups) I wasn't sure I was going to be able to continue doing what I love, with injuries, emotions, finances.. then came a decision. I'm glad to say my ankle is 100% healed, my mind is strong and I have a few more dreams to fulfill and plenty of hard work and fighting spirits left in my mind, body and soul. On July 7th I will move to Florida to start the next chapter of my amazing journey, which will be in pairs once again. thank you to my amazing family and boyfriend for supporting me through everything!"
    Danielle is one if the most dedicated hard working young ladies I have ever had the pleasure of watching in all my years of following skating. Yes there have been many many hard workers, many injuries, many split partnerships, broken dreams, but I have see few that have handled with such grace . She never lets onto her struggles. And on top of it all ,she has the loyalty to het country to remain. Good luck Danielle and your new partner. Stay healthy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxis12345 View Post
    In this photo, did Zahorski say she is there for the summer?

http://instagram.com/p/ooxl5ANlTA/
    Yes, she did. I wonder if they are in Moscow just for the summer and then will return to Lyon to train with Muriel in September?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattieu View Post
    Yes, she did. I wonder if they are in Moscow just for the summer and then will return to Lyon to train with Muriel in September?
    I wonder who their coach is in Moscow. Both of his former coaches are out of the country for their training camps and the only ones still around are Zhulin and his mom, who took over the blue bird club dance program when Kustarova moved to another rink.

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Never heard tell of them before, but thought I would add them to this thread just in case somebody else had.

American Ice Dancers Rebecca Lucas and Yan Kazansky have split, and she has now teamed up with Kazakhstan's Tima Yerzhanov.

Rebecca and Yan had finished 6th in Novice Ice Dance at the 2013 American Nationals.

Rebecca and Tima are being coached by John Kerr, which is why I heard about this new partnership! Yesterday, John posted this photo of them after their first competition together:

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...26947915_n.jpg

Don't know anything else about the competition (where it was, what level, how many entries, etc), but getting a medal at your first competition together is pretty good!

CaroLiza_fan

Custom Title
    Will Lucas/Yerzhanov skate for the US or KAZ?

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckm View Post
    Will Lucas/Yerzhanov skate for the US or KAZ?
    No idea. But if they have sense they will opt for Kazakhstan. Let's face it, the American road is far too crowded!

CaroLiza_fan

Custom Title
    the german ice dance couple

Tanja Kolbe/Stefano Caruso SPLIT

they had truobles where their wanna Train in Berlin or Milano

sad for Germany!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast