Thread: Michal Brezina

Rinkside

Michal Brezina

Welcome to official fan fest page of Czech figure skater Michal Brezina!

He landed his first triple -salchow- at 12, and triple axel at 15.
    He trains in New Jersey with Viktor Petrenko, 1992 Olympic champion, since April 2012.
    Michal's younger sister Eliska Brezinova is also a figure skater in singles.

ISU Biography page : http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00007004.htm

Welcome Michal!

Rinkside
    Quote by Ice Skating & Ritmica :

MICHAL BREZINA TO TRAIN IN OBERSTORF GERMANY
    Michal Brezina of the Czech Republic announced today that he will continue his training in Oberstorf. Germany and Brno Czech Republic with former coach Karel Fajfr.
    “I look forward to returning to Obersdorf to resume training with my coach,” Brezina said. “I want to thank Viktor Petrenko for all his guidance. He is a wonderful coach and we remain on very good terms.”

In my opinion, he couldn't show and will never prove himself with Petrenko.This is the right decision.

On the Ice
    I agree, a change could be good for him. I really like Michal and have always been a little disappointed with his results. If he can get his consistency under control I think he could do well in this sport. Hoping this is a move in the right direction!

On the Ice
    Heard some reports that his training is going well in Oberstorf ! Wish him the best this season because he has what it takes when he's on!!!

Custom Title
    According to the latest interview Michal is training in Oberstdorf and have chosen music from "Game of Trones" for his SP (I am so excited- I love that theme!) and "Figaro" by Mozart for LP. Choreography for the Mozart program is done by Salome Brunner who was in charge of the most of Stephane Lambiel programs throughout his career so I can't wait to see the new Michal.