Thread: Tickets for World?

Tickets for World?

Does anyone have any idea when (and on what page) the tickets for Worlds will go on sale?

Thanks, Melanie

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    I haven't found a tickets page yet, but Worlds is in Shanghai, China. Boston Worlds 2016 tickets are already on sale.

I do find that Dash Tours is already selling tour packages for 2015 Worlds in Shanghai.

I hope someone else will be more successful in finding you information.

Yes, I meant Shanghai 2015, but thank you anyway dorispulaski!

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    I haven't found a tickets page yet, but Worlds is in Shanghai, China. Boston Worlds 2016 tickets are already on sale.

I do find that Dash Tours is already selling tour packages for 2015 Worlds in Shanghai.

I hope someone else will be more successful in finding you information.
    Could you tell me the tickets page of Boston?
    Thanks.

I am from China, and it is said that tickets of Shanghai will be on sale in September.

Rinkside
    According to an official looking brochure that was distributed at Worlds in Saitama, Shanghai tickets go onsale 9/20/14 at www.eaticket.com. The brochure was in either Japanese or Chinese so I can determine little else.

Now, if anyone knows when GPF tickets go onsale, I'd love to know about it. Also, does anyone have official word on the GPF venue? The brochure that Dash Tours was handing out at Worlds had the venue as Centre de Convencions Internacional de Barcelona, but I haven't seen anything to confirm this. Knowing the venue helps to decide what hotel to book.

Thank you vanilla 0409 and beebee51!

? I think for Boston you can only sign up for news regarding tickets at this point: www.worlds2016.com ?

Any news?
    I couldn`t find anything so far...

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    I'm afraid you might have to go through a lot of agonies. Just take a look at NHK's thread, so much anguish and hard work for the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    I'm afraid you might have to go through a lot of agonies. Just take a look at NHK's thread, so much anguish and hard work for the tickets.
    I`m afraid you`re right...:( won`t be fun to get tickets.

Rinkside
    Someone on FSU posted they'd written to eaticket.com and was told that now the plan is for tickets to go on sale sometime in November and an English page will be included. Personally, I don't see what the problems in securing NHK tickets has to do with Shanghai. Buying tickets in Japan is a whole different ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by beebee51 View Post
    Someone on FSU posted they'd written to eaticket.com and was told that now the plan is for tickets to go on sale sometime in November and an English page will be included. Personally, I don't see what the problems in securing NHK tickets has to do with Shanghai. Buying tickets in Japan is a whole different ball game.
    Meoima probably meant Cup of China?

Thank you for letting me know that I`ll have to wait until November...

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lanebalou View Post
    Meoima probably meant Cup of China?
    Thank you for letting me know that I`ll have to wait until November...
    Cup ot China might not be much different, since China is very near to Japan. Fans might have flocked up before hand to buy the tickets. The same might go to WC.