Tickets for Worlds 2015? | Golden Skate

Tickets for Worlds 2015?

lanebalou

Rinkside
Does anyone have any idea when (and on what page) the tickets for Worlds will go on sale?

Thanks, Melanie

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I haven't found a tickets page yet, but Worlds is in Shanghai, China. Boston Worlds 2016 tickets are already on sale.

I do find that Dash Tours is already selling tour packages for 2015 Worlds in Shanghai.

I hope someone else will be more successful in finding you information.

vanilla0409

Spectator
I haven't found a tickets page yet, but Worlds is in Shanghai, China. Boston Worlds 2016 tickets are already on sale.

I do find that Dash Tours is already selling tour packages for 2015 Worlds in Shanghai.

I hope someone else will be more successful in finding you information.

Could you tell me the tickets page of Boston?
Thanks.

I am from China, and it is said that tickets of Shanghai will be on sale in September.

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
According to an official looking brochure that was distributed at Worlds in Saitama, Shanghai tickets go onsale 9/20/14 at www.eaticket.com. The brochure was in either Japanese or Chinese so I can determine little else.

Now, if anyone knows when GPF tickets go onsale, I'd love to know about it. Also, does anyone have official word on the GPF venue? The brochure that Dash Tours was handing out at Worlds had the venue as Centre de Convencions Internacional de Barcelona, but I haven't seen anything to confirm this. Knowing the venue helps to decide what hotel to book.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I'm afraid you might have to go through a lot of agonies. Just take a look at NHK's thread, so much anguish and hard work for the tickets. :disapp:

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Someone on FSU posted they'd written to eaticket.com and was told that now the plan is for tickets to go on sale sometime in November and an English page will be included. Personally, I don't see what the problems in securing NHK tickets has to do with Shanghai. Buying tickets in Japan is a whole different ball game.

lanebalou

Rinkside
Someone on FSU posted they'd written to eaticket.com and was told that now the plan is for tickets to go on sale sometime in November and an English page will be included. Personally, I don't see what the problems in securing NHK tickets has to do with Shanghai. Buying tickets in Japan is a whole different ball game.

Meoima probably meant Cup of China?

Thank you for letting me know that I`ll have to wait until November...

Meoima

Match Penalty
Meoima probably meant Cup of China?
Thank you for letting me know that I`ll have to wait until November...
Cup ot China might not be much different, since China is very near to Japan. Fans might have flocked up before hand to buy the tickets. The same might go to WC.

unico

Final Flight
Apparently the first batch of presale has already started and ended on eaticket website yesterday.

The announcement on the site was:

It is roughly translated into 'The quota for the first presale batch is already reached. We are processing the request and the ticketing sales channel will be closed for now. The second batch will start later, please check the website, weibo and wechat for official announcement.

Well, I didn't manage to secure any tickets because the presale was not announced on weibo/no email notification for those who subscribed to the feed. I couldn't afford to refresh the page every hour since I am sitting for my national examinations now. :(

According to the angry comments on weibo, it seems eaticket page is really user-unfriendly even for Chinese user. They have limited and troublesome options for payment and lack of confirmation for the payment. However, it also seems that many people have already bought their tickets...

Oh well, I wish the rest of us luck in securing the tickets. Hopefully, this will not be another NHK or CoC.
Thanks for the news :eek: Were they only selling whole-event tickets or individual sessions?

Shiroi

Match Penalty
Thanks for the news :eek: Were they only selling whole-event tickets or individual sessions?

Yes, they came up with a new package now for full event S grade tickets and A grade tickets. Presale 2 starts on 21 Nov 10:00 China time. (I can't post the direct link here because my post count is reset to zero.) It is still through the same eaticket official site.

Btw, men's SP, men's FS and gala individual session's S grade seats are all fully booked. I guess Hanyu gained even higher popularity after CoC.

mcsquared

Rinkside
Hi, does anyone know how payment works for eaticket.com? The unionpay page that eaticket redirects to says it will support a number of different banks (including non-Chinese ones), but it keeps rejecting my card numbers (which are included on the list of banks it supposedly supports). Maybe it will only take local unionpay cards? I tried calling the hotline but they dropped my call :(

Jaycoolza

Rinkside
Hi, does anyone know how payment works for eaticket.com? The unionpay page that eaticket redirects to says it will support a number of different banks (including non-Chinese ones), but it keeps rejecting my card numbers (which are included on the list of banks it supposedly supports). Maybe it will only take local unionpay cards? I tried calling the hotline but they dropped my call :(

I have the same problem . non of my thai and non thai credit cards seem to work so I ask my singaporean friend to buy it and it doesnt accept singaporean credit card either(i just hope that china would be familiar with singaporean bank. Anyway my friend told me that according to the website it shows that there will be an english page for international customer but as for now there are none so my hope now is to wait for a lucky day in the near future. If anyone have any idea so PLEASE HELP.

lanebalou

Rinkside
I have the same problem . non of my thai and non thai credit cards seem to work so I ask my singaporean friend to buy it and it doesnt accept singaporean credit card either(i just hope that china would be familiar with singaporean bank. Anyway my friend told me that according to the website it shows that there will be an english page for international customer but as for now there are none so my hope now is to wait for a lucky day in the near future. If anyone have any idea so PLEASE HELP.

Same problem here, so let`s wait & hope...:scowl:

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
The Japanese/English website is available. Click on the 2015 Worlds banner at the top of the EATicket homepage and it will come up. This website only accepts wire transfers for payment. I've already purchased tickets via wire transfer and the process is not too bad. Much depends upon how adept you or your bank are with international wire transfers. I will say that EATicket gives all the information that is necessary to successfully complete the transfer. I communicated with them in English and they managed just fine. Most importantly, they were prompt in answering emails.