Tickets for Worlds 2015? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tickets for Worlds 2015?

Jaycoolza

Rinkside
Thanks for the link but there seems no way to purchase them on the website. What have others done, called?

I have done wire transfer to purchase the tickets and i think it is the only way to purchase the ticket. They are quite promt in answering question in english but in my opinion their work is not very professional however i have some advice for all customer
1 make sure u know whether your bank can transfer money in RMB by the bank account information they give u, IF NOT you should ask them clearly in your mail how much exactly u need to send them in USD
2 they r not very professional about how to collect a valuable information from u so please provide everything as much as u can so u dont have to bother waititng for them to ask for it.
I have a problem transfering the money to them. The thai bank officer told me that chinese bank in china is crappy and fuzzy( sorry) and the worst is their systems r not very friendly with foreign bank
I hope my answer would be helpful, see u all at the event

Shiroi

Match Penalty
I have done wire transfer to purchase the tickets and i think it is the only way to purchase the ticket. They are quite promt in answering question in english but in my opinion their work is not very professional however i have some advice for all customer
1 make sure u know whether your bank can transfer money in RMB by the bank account information they give u, IF NOT you should ask them clearly in your mail how much exactly u need to send them in USD
2 they r not very professional about how to collect a valuable information from u so please provide everything as much as u can so u dont have to bother waititng for them to ask for it.
I have a problem transfering the money to them. The thai bank officer told me that chinese bank in china is crappy and fuzzy( sorry) and the worst is their systems r not very friendly with foreign bank
I hope my answer would be helpful, see u all at the event

Let me add on my experience in purchasing the ticket for reference:

As mentioned in my earlier post, I didn't manage to reserve any tickets from the first batch of preorder since it was not announced. Hence I tried my luck at the second batch where S grade tickets were not available for individual sessions.

I did not manage to complete the payment portion of the transaction successfully as they require a China credit card. i.e. Overseas fans can only pay by bank transfer service.

After the public ticket sales and overseas support service became available, I emailed [email protected] with the screenshot of my 'order form/history' and order number to ask about the status of my tickets. They replied promptly on the same day, providing me with the information required to do a transfer payment in English (the same information could be found on the website).

As my bank does not provide RMB fund transfer, I transferred the sum in my local currency after calculating it. I sent an email of the receipt page screenshot and reference number. However, they did not acknowledge or reply my email for more than a week. :disapp: I grew anxious and dropped them another mail telling them that I will terminate the transfer if they do not get back to me in 5 days. A reply soon came stating that they received the money.

I went back to check the order form/history on my eaticket account but the payment status is still "undetermined". Therefore, I couldn't check my seat allocation on the website. I dropped them yet another mail. This time, they informed me of my seat allocation.

After further correspondence and a lot of questioning from my side, they sent me a photograph of a 'receipt'. For the collection of the tickets, overseas fans have to show their passport (the email support will ask for the collector's passport number), the receipt and email confirmation(if any).

I hope the information helps. See y'all there. :dance:

Last edited:

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
I went to COC in Shanghai last month and ordering and picking up tickets was a similar hassle. I really wish there was a better way, but in the end, I was able to get my tickets and all worked out. So I don't think people need to worry too much. IMHO.

figureskate

On the Ice
I did the same, did a bank trasfer, sent a receipt. They then will send you infos on seats. I wanted to add that you can pay in Euros/USD/ Pounds as they would tell you how to convert them and provided that you add a 3% for bank currency. Anyway, I found that they are very prompt with answering to emails

Last edited:

Tanka

On the Ice
I ordered tickets via a local travel agency.
Should have done it earlier but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go. Anyway, I have sector A for everything and sector B for men's LP.

Watermelondrea

Final Flight
I ordered tickets via a local travel agency.
Should have done it earlier but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go. Anyway, I have sector A for everything and sector B for men's LP.

Same here. They are very helpful and if you have any trouble contact them because they know how to handle it.

dksoulmusic

Spectator
The Japanese/English website is available. Click on the 2015 Worlds banner at the top of the EATicket homepage and it will come up. This website only accepts wire transfers for payment. I've already purchased tickets via wire transfer and the process is not too bad. Much depends upon how adept you or your bank are with international wire transfers. I will say that EATicket gives all the information that is necessary to successfully complete the transfer. I communicated with them in English and they managed just fine. Most importantly, they were prompt in answering emails.

Thank you for your information. I ordered. Do you know about practice session? Is it closed?

pandatours

On the Ice
I really wish I could be in Shanghai for this. It's practically my second home and traveling around the area is very easy with the metro and taxis. I will say though that ordering tickets on Chinese websites can be such a hassle unless you live in China, though I'd like to think that it's gotten easier in the last 6 years since I bought concert tickets online. I agree that if you can get tickets via a local travel agency that will cut down on stress, though not on price probably.

Consequently I am about 2.5 hrs from Boston but am leaving the area this year. UGH.

TarAncalime

On the Ice
I have got another pragmatic question...for the local people who work during the day, the ISU doesnt care obviously at all! Havent they realised that such a sporting event be better well visited by local people as well? Might have sold a few tickets more!

Tanka

On the Ice
I have got another pragmatic question...for the local people who work during the day, the ISU doesnt care obviously at all! Havent they realised that such a sporting event be better well visited by local people as well? Might have sold a few tickets more!

The competition takes four full days from early morning to late evening plus exhibition on the 5th day. It's impossible to have convenient evening time for all the events and it's impossible to squeeze the whole event into one weekend.
And whenever I were to China there were plenty of local people everywhere on every workday. :)

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
Hey all. Does anyone know if they are offering tickets for the practice sessions at the practice rink?