Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Crazy future predictions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron View Post
    Lol. Pissed. it've been a so so long time to access here and I forgot my ID at all so registered new ID to comment. Galaxy? Are Yuna and Soyun objects or goods? I am a Korean and can speak and read Japanese easily(I have been 5 years in Tokyo due to University) and have 4 Japanese best friends. First, Japanese netizen is far more harsher to Yuna than Korean netizen to Mao(Maybe because Mao's name in Korea is not that famous compared to Yuna in Japan). And why when I typed Yuna's Japanese name in Japanese forum, Related search was unreally harsh(Bribe, Witch)? My friends are not like you though.
    Galaxy is not goods. Galaxy is universe. It is not goods. If you had account awhile ago, you know uncountable hate comment against Asada. And her movie site is filled with hate comments and hundreds of dislikes. By whom?
    Your culture is unique. For reaction from Italy on 2002 world cup, Korean major newspaper wrote: Course of events remembered by loser(Italy) is different from that of winner(Kor).

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Lol. Pissed. it've been a so so long time to access here and I forgot my ID at all so registered new ID to comment. Galaxy? Are Yuna and Soyun objects or goods? I am a Korean and can speak and read Japanese easily(I have been 5 years in Tokyo due to University) and have 4 Japanese best friends. First, Japanese netizen is far more harsher to Yuna than Korean netizen to Mao(Maybe because Mao's name in Korea is not that famous compared to Yuna in Japan). And why when I typed Yuna's Japanese name in Japanese forum, Related search was unreally harsh(Bribe, Witch)? My friends are not like you though.
    Don't feed the troll. as a regular member of this forum, I recommend you. There is a list of posters you should avoid because you can never get to their logic. Hope you won't waste time on them.

Banned
    It's good that you are safe and enjoying here. But how could you recommend Asada or other Japanese athletes who could be a obstacle(however incompetent and minumum) for your country to stay in your country during Olympic? Search Asada and 2002 world cup in Korean major papers and you'll see while Japanese media have always loved and worshipped Korea. Plus, major part of your history book for kids is about evil holocost by Japanes throughout time and space of peninsula.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Don't feed the troll. as a regular member of this forum, I recommend you. There is a list of posters you should avoid because you can never get to their logic. Hope you won't waste time on them.
    Aw you again. So quick... you follow me and start flooding the thread by unrelated topic..Are you hired by Queen's lawyer or something? Im leaving

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    My crazy prediction. People from the future will continue to post in the crazy predictions thread and only discuss things from the past. Oh the irony.

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Skwantch View Post
    My crazy prediction. People from the future will continue to post in the crazy predictions thread and only discuss things from the past. Oh the irony.
    pretty much sum it up.

Landing 3As in my dreams! skatedreamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    pretty much sum it up.
    Yes, and with far more tact and humor than the snark I was about to post...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Skwantch View Post
    I'm more impressed you actually understood that load of nonsensical rubbish.

Crazy prediction (or not-so-crazy): I will continue to crack up laughing every time I see your user title. KNIFE BOOTS! *childish*

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Bon View Post
    Michael Martinez acquires a generous sponsor and becomes the next Yuzuru Hanyu.
    He's become a superstar in his home country, so it's not too far off on gaining sponsorship.
    As for becoming the next Yuzu: he's got comparable flexibility, but will need time to develop greater speed, height and musicality.
    Would be great if he becomes his next great rival, though!

Custom Title
    I've said this before in another thread but I'll include it here in a variation now that we have more information:

The German feds won't release Aljona, the French won't give up Bruno, funding becomes an issue. So to sidestep sitting out an entire year of competition and to keep things simple, Ingo Steuer comes out of retirement and partners with Aljona. They are consistently on the podium from 2015-18. After their gold-medal-winning FS in 2018, Ingo drops onto one knee on the podium and asks Aljona to marry him. She says yes, and the entire arena erupts, social media melts with this combination Olympic triumph-engagement, and everyone lives happily ever after.

No, I'm not sharing what I'm smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by anyanka View Post
    I've said this before in another thread but I'll include it here in a variation now that we have more information:

The German feds won't release Aljona, the French won't give up Bruno, funding becomes an issue. So to sidestep sitting out an entire year of competition and to keep things simple, Ingo Steuer comes out of retirement and partners with Aljona. They are consistently on the podium from 2015-18. After their gold-medal-winning FS in 2018, Ingo drops onto one knee on the podium and asks Aljona to marry him. She says yes, and the entire arena erupts, social media melts with this combination Olympic triumph-engagement, and everyone lives happily ever after.

How about baking it into some brownies?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatedreamer View Post
    How about baking it into some brownies?
    I've got a batch of fresh-baked cookies just for you skatedreamer ...

I've got a batch of fresh-baked cookies just for you skatedreamer ...
    send 'em on, anayanka; it's been a rough day!

Custom Title

Ingo will be over 50 by 2018. What an inspiration this would be!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    Ingo will be over 50 by 2018. What an inspiration this would be!
    He never seems to age, does he? He looks the same as he did in Nagano!

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast