Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy future predictions

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodium View Post
    — Julia will be a girlfriend of Yuzuru.
    Not bad at all.

Custom Title
    -I/Z and S/K will both flame out
    -After Yanovskaya and Mozgov compete at Jr. Worlds next year, the ISU institutes a rule where a team must turn senior if the female half is taller than the other two men on the podium.
    -Sotnikova has uneven results for the whole quad but wins in 2018 due to her desire to piss people off.
    -Mozer does not have a pair that makes the 2018 team

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_stars View Post
    PChiddy will retire with two Olympic-worthy programs in whichever last Worlds he participates in. He's going to be a successful business man and he's going to run against Kim Yuna for the ISU presidency.
    ... and come in second.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxis12345 View Post
    -Sotnikova has uneven results for the whole quad but wins in 2018 due to her desire to piss people off.
    Oh god, I now want to see this happen just for the EPIC meltdown and temper tantrums we would see afterwards. Go Adelina!

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cleo2070 View Post
    PChiddy will retire with two Olympic-worthy programs in whichever last Worlds he participates in. He's going to be a successful business man and he's going to run against Kim Yuna for the ISU presidency.
    ... and come in second.
    mean!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    - The format of the team competition is changed: instead of everyone doing their own thing, each country's top athletes instead have to skate synchro together. Japan wins the gold because all the other countries are too busy squabbling with their teammates to train this properly.
    Agree about the change in the team competition, but I see less synchro skating and more of a Kill Bill meets Fight Club format. Japan still wins because who would be crazy enough to go up against ninja skating?

Custom Title
    Men's - bwahahahahha This kid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gnoHUMeo8I - his name is Cha Joon-Hwan) will get an Olympic medal. He has good technique, a developing artistry, and good costumes.

thanks for the clip! Great Musicality and presence!

How old is he?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post

thanks for the clip! Great Musicality and presence!

How old is he?
    He's 12- his birthday is october 2001.

Custom Title
    Thanks for the replay!

He's very talented for his young age , I like his Moonlight sonata SP a lot!

Custom Title
    Thanks for the replay!

He's very talented for his young age , I like his Moonlight sonata SP a lot!
    No probs... my only concern for him and other korean skaters is the lack of proper training environment. KSU is just....

Crazy future predictions

Quote Originally Posted by s_parks View Post
    No probs... my only concern for him and other korean skaters is the lack of proper training environment. KSU is just....
    Don't be too concerned. The KSU is taking steps to nurse So Youn's abilities for the upcoming years and I'm sure they'll do the same when Joon-hwa enters the Senior Circuit. He's just a baby right now haha.

Custom Title
    I see... but this kid's coach must be very talented too!!

Custom Title
    I see... but this kid's coach must be very talented too!!
    She was one of Yuna's coaches most recently.

crazy prediction?

in 2018 team korea will win gold in every discipline except for pairs

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    Wow, Sam and Sunny really got into the spirit of "crazy predictions." Now I feel bad for my lame and tame predictions. Well, in the spirit of this non-retirement/comeback season, I'll give it another go too:

- Dick Button announces his return to eligible competition.
    - Aliona's partnership with Massot does not work out. Instead, she ditches him for Brian Joubert and they sail off with the 2018 OGM.
    - Russian ladies become so fierce and competitive, that by the next Olympics the women are doing more quads than the men. (Hanyu retires midway through the quad and the men flounder in quadless limbo again.)
    - Johnny Weir decides to give it another go; in absence of stiff national competition, he makes the US team.
    - The format of the team competition is changed: instead of everyone doing their own thing, each country's top athletes instead have to skate synchro together. Japan wins the gold because all the other countries are too busy squabbling with their teammates to train this properly.
    Oh, I almost want to see that now... !

Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    mean!

Agree about the change in the team competition, but I see less synchro skating and more of a Kill Bill meets Fight Club format. Japan still wins because who would be crazy enough to go up against ninja skating?
    Wow! Well, as long as it isn't ice jousting... (and yes, there was such a thing.)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast