Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Videos from Sochi

Yulia and Ruslena team forever! Alba's Avatar

About Mao and the nasty people in Sochi I am not sure about the laugh when she fell, but a thing is sure, Mao really did not feel comfortable. I mean, Mao NEVER complain, never, even when the ice is not good, the shedule, her health, etc. , so I was so surprised when at worlds 2014 in Japan she said she loved that japanese people always cheer for everyone, not just japanese athletes; I think she said this because Sochi, and not just because the sp, more because the LP, she gave everything, it was the performance of the night and people gave a partial standing ovation, polite applause, it looked ridiculous.

And thank you for all the videos

Custom Title
    Glad to finally see videos from Sochi. NBC has such a stranglehold on the rights, and some pretty fierce legal remedies which they can enforce.

I have uploaded some of Ice Dance programs from Vancouver 2010 as well:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/user/milo_immigrato/1

Original Dance:
    1. V&M
    2. D&W
    3. Faiella&Scali
    4. C&L
    5. P&B
    6. Samuelson&Bates
    7. Delobel&Shoenfelder
    8. B&S

Free Dance:
    1. V&M
    2. D&W
    3. Faiella&Scali
    4. P&B
    5. Samuelson&Bates
    6. Delobel&Shoenfelder
    7. Domnina&Shabalin
    8. Zaretsky&Zaretsky

Rinkside
    Has someone uploaded all of the men's competitons? (Like indivdual and team) I want see mainly Kevin Reynolds.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchamei View Post
    Has someone uploaded all of the men's competitons? (Like indivdual and team) I want see mainly Kevin Reynolds.
    No, but I'm going to do that. It's just that I'm cutting videos and uploading them with a 100 years old computer.
    Also, vimeo with their limited amount of videos I can upload per week, and daily cancelling them, makes the job harder.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchamei View Post
    If you have a torrent client, you can download the torrents from kickass. Men+Pairs SP+LP (You can choose to not download the Pairs part), Team Event (Men+Pairs SP), sorry i can't find the Team men's LP with Reynolds but if you search you should be able to find it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8