Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Videos from Sochi

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin99 View Post
    Here's Mao's Olympic FS with NBC commentary:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wAp0jv2XpFo

p.s. I don't know who the female commentator is, but boy was she emotional talking about Mao.
    It's Sandra Bezic. If I;m not mistaken she was also the one with Scott covering the 2010 Vancouver. And she has always nice words to say towards Mao always loved Mao and adore her in her whole career.

Let me just say thank you Franklin for making me cry again. Haha but seriously Sandra's words are so touching made me cry so hard again. Thanks so much much Franklin!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    This is a link with all the programs from Men and Ladies. For each skater they have different coverage, depends from how many videos per skater they had available. http://skating.mond.jp/comp/olympics/olympics2014.html

For Mao FS there are: BBC, Australia, Russian, French, Japanese, Chinese, CBC and without any commentary.
    Unfortunately no NBC.
    thanks again Alba!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
    It's Sandra Bezic. If I;m not mistaken she was also the one with Scott covering the 2010 Vancouver. And she has always nice words to say towards Mao always loved Mao and adore her in her whole career.

Let me just say thank you Franklin for making me cry again. Haha but seriously Sandra's words are so touching made me cry so hard again. Thanks so much much Franklin!!!!

Sorry for making you cry, but happy to share this video. I too can't hold my tears whenever I watch any version of Mao's Olympic FS, and Sandra's commentary was emotionally beautiful as well. (Still can't stand Scott H.).

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin99 View Post
    Sorry for making you cry, but happy to share this video. I too can't hold my tears whenever I watch any version of Mao's Olympic FS, and Sandra's commentary was emotionally beautiful as well. (Still can't stand Scott H.).
    Haha me too i'd go with Kurt B. commentating than Scott H.!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13