Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jason Brown's new agent

Jason Brown's new agent

Phil Hersh reports: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...0,263291.story

Olympic figure skater Jason Brown of Highland Park has signed a representation deal with Shep Goldberg, the agent who represents two-time Olympic medalist Michelle Kwan and 2010 Olympic champion Evan Lysacek.
    A good move for Jason.

Medalist
    I was wondering if and when this would happen. I am assuming his parents were handling everything until now. Being a rep for MK and EL but not Abbott is a nice plus.

Tripping on the Podium
    Good move. He should definitely be cashing in on his popularity.

Mr. Goldberg is a thorough professional. Jason is in good hands.

Custom Title
    Glad to hear this. I think Jason's parents and Kori do what they can to protect Jason and to not let the hype of what's happened to him get to him. Next year is going to be a crucial year for Jason and it's nice to know he has an excellent team supporting him.

Custom Title
    IMG must be crying but I think this is a good move. He is so special and deserving of someone who will really work for him and not him and 15 other eligible skaters

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Phil Hersh reports: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...0,263291.story

A good move for Jason.
    A great move. Michelle and Evan are good company for him to be in.

Custom Title
    I'm more relieved than I can say that the rumours that Tara whats-her-face (Weir's ex-agent) representing him aren't true.

If he has an agent now, then I hope this means there is some sponsorship coming his way! Where are all the hair product companies? Come on people, you're missing out!

Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    I'm more relieved than I can say that the rumours that Tara whats-her-face (Weir's ex-agent) representing him aren't true.
    If he has an agent now, then I hope this means there is some sponsorship coming his way! Where are all the hair product companies? Come on people, you're missing out!
    Oh yes, Jason and his famous hair! I hope that won't be some product from unilever or X-Men.

still fangirling for Toller... el henry's Avatar
    Pony Power hair gel: I'm in!

Good move. As we all know, It takes cubic bucks to do figure skating and a good agent/manager that can get those bucks coming in is well worth their commission. So if Jason would do the Sun Valley ID. outdoor rink dinner gig, the USFSA gets their cut, the agent gets their cut, and Jason gets the lion's share to support his skating....you GO Jason! Cant wait for Greensboro.

I am not an expert about hair poduct for men, so I am not sure what kind of product would help baby Jason with this state of hair: http://instagram.com/p/n_yt0CTXGb/
    X-men is not an option, for sure.

still fangirling for Toller... el henry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    I am not an expert about hair poduct for men, so I am not sure what kind of product would help baby Jason with this state of hair: http://instagram.com/p/n_yt0CTXGb/
    Forget Jason (although I love his natural curls); I want Rohene Ward's stylist!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by el henry View Post
    Forget Jason (although I love his natural curls); I want Rohene Ward's stylist!
    Oh my!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Oh dear fluffy Jason...I'm feelin' ya. My hair also does that fluffy/frizzy thing after skating.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast