Jason Brown's new agent | Golden Skate

Jason Brown's new agent

mintx

On the Ice
I was wondering if and when this would happen. I am assuming his parents were handling everything until now. Being a rep for MK and EL but not Abbott is a nice plus.

noskates

Record Breaker
Glad to hear this. I think Jason's parents and Kori do what they can to protect Jason and to not let the hype of what's happened to him get to him. Next year is going to be a crucial year for Jason and it's nice to know he has an excellent team supporting him.

flutzy13

On the Ice
IMG must be crying but I think this is a good move. He is so special and deserving of someone who will really work for him and not him and 15 other eligible skaters

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm more relieved than I can say that the rumours that Tara whats-her-face (Weir's ex-agent) representing him aren't true.

If he has an agent now, then I hope this means there is some sponsorship coming his way! Where are all the hair product companies? Come on people, you're missing out! :laugh:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I'm more relieved than I can say that the rumours that Tara whats-her-face (Weir's ex-agent) representing him aren't true.
If he has an agent now, then I hope this means there is some sponsorship coming his way! Where are all the hair product companies? Come on people, you're missing out! :laugh:
Oh yes, Jason and his famous hair! I hope that won't be some product from unilever or X-Men. :cool:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pony Power hair gel: I'm in!;)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Good move. As we all know, It takes cubic bucks to do figure skating and a good agent/manager that can get those bucks coming in is well worth their commission. So if Jason would do the Sun Valley ID. outdoor rink dinner gig, the USFSA gets their cut, the agent gets their cut, and Jason gets the lion's share to support his skating....you GO Jason! Cant wait for Greensboro.

noskates

Record Breaker
Awwww....what a sweetheart. BUT - forewarned! Don't read the disgusting comment (s) I hate that people tee off anonymously on just about anybody. Get a life cretin.

Awwww....what a sweetheart. BUT - forewarned! Don't read the disgusting comment (s) I hate that people tee off anonymously on just about anybody. Get a life cretin.

True. But then again, there is just one negative comment and the rest are very supportive. Taken as a whole, I's say the mood is captured by this comment from skategirl723 :) :

i got jason brown's signature yesterday!!!!! <3<3