Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jason Brown's new agent

I just wanted to share this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdogNHFaB9A

Jason from 2008. Kori interviewed him. He is so articulate.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPack View Post

I feel obliged to warn people that this is ridiculously, wonderfully CUTE AND ADORABLE and his little voice is just so sweet!

Custom Title
    Awwww....what a sweetheart. BUT - forewarned! Don't read the disgusting comment (s) I hate that people tee off anonymously on just about anybody. Get a life cretin.

Love popcorn, hate horrendous costumes. Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPack View Post

Why did his hair look so in-shape at the time? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by noskates View Post
    Awwww....what a sweetheart. BUT - forewarned! Don't read the disgusting comment (s) I hate that people tee off anonymously on just about anybody. Get a life cretin.
    True. But then again, there is just one negative comment and the rest are very supportive. Taken as a whole, I's say the mood is captured by this comment from skategirl723 :

i got jason brown's signature yesterday!!!!! <3<3

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    True. But then again, there is just one negative comment and the rest are very supportive. Taken as a whole, I's say the mood is captured by this comment from skategirl723 :
    So true. There were ignorant comments on the Arsenio Hall page (and Arsenio's Facebook page) as well under Jason's interviews. But I am glad to see the positive outnumber the negative, and someone always cuts down the ignoramuses.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by el henry View Post
    So true. There were ignorant comments on the Arsenio Hall page (and Arsenio's Facebook page) as well under Jason's interviews. But I am glad to see the positive outnumber the negative, and someone always cuts down the ignoramuses.
    Yeah, some of the comments under the Arsenio videos are worse. There's also some prick who at one point was going around all the Junior Worlds men videos and making negative comments. (I think I posted on one of them: "Dude, this guy just became Junior World champion at 18 years old. What have you done with your life?" but the video ended up getting pulled.)

What I really hate is when these jerks cause people to upload videos with comments disabled. :(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2