American idol 4/6 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

American idol 4/6

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
show 42 said:
Aloft, thanks for the article, it had some great suggestions, my fav being the have The People vote for their least fav singer. Now there's an idea I like!!! 42

I've wished that too... but at teh same time... it would be a totally different format... and I like voting for JOHN STEVENS for TWO HOURS STRAIGHT! :laugh:

mike79

On the Ice
I have to ask a question. Why does Diana have to constantly say 'Come On!' in every single song she performs? It's getting ridiculous. If that's what she thinks draws people into a performance she's wrong.

Apparently both Diana and Jasmine were sick last night. Diana had some sort of cold while Jasmine has been fighting laryngitis for a few days.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
It's to Diana's and Jasmine's credit that they were even able to perform. They made mention to the fact that Diana was under the weather. Did they do the same for Jasmine? I can't recall, but they should have if they didn't. 42

guinevere

Final Flight
mike79 said:
I have to ask a question. Why does Diana have to constantly say 'Come On!' in every single song she performs? It's getting ridiculous. If that's what she thinks draws people into a performance she's wrong.
I think Diana and Fantasia are in a separate competition to see who can out-"ya ya ya"/"Come on!" each other.

:p

guinevere

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Good post, as usual, RGirl. I am wondering what the future of AI will be after this year, if truly talented singers get the "ax" way ahead of their time, and those with less talent remain because of a strong, biased fan base. By the by, which singers make the tour? Is it the last five remaining? And how in the heck did Jasmine (my fav) get in the bottom three? I voted for her, even though her voice was not at it's best last night based on her last performances (wow, would I make a great figure skating judge or what!!)............42

jenny12

Rinkside
What a horrid show that was! Thank god for George. I think they should throw everyone off and just keep George, Latoya, and Jennifer.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
show the top 12 or 11 perform... depending on who wants to go or can go... last year the top 11 minus Josh went on tour... Josh could not get a leave of absense from the Marines to tour the country...