Thread: Question about Kwan's Carmina Burana footwork

Custom Title

Question about Kwan's Carmina Burana footwork

even though this is just an exhibition program and so the technical content was watered down, there were rumors this might have served as a short program had Kwan returned.

can anyone who is knowledgeable about footwork level it? the footwork sequence actually lasts for about 33 seconds starting at around 4:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smsejB2NUMU

Another fancam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOQ23tRz-Mg (footwork starts at 1:36)

There's several fancams and performances available but I didn't choose the official one because the director decided to do a faraway overhead shot right at the start of the footwork sequence

On the Ice
    At least level 2 at that time.

I can't answer the question about the footwork sequence, but I think you are right that this was choreographed as a short program when Michelle was briefly toying with the idea of competing in 2010. Thanks for the videos.

By the way, the dress that Yuna Kim is wearing in the introduction looks quite a bit like her LP dress at Sochi.

Custom Title
    How great to see this! Thanks.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    I can't answer the question about the footwork sequence, but I think you are right that this was choreographed as a short program when Michelle was briefly toying with the idea of competing in 2010. Thanks for the videos.

By the way, the dress that Yuna Kim is wearing in the introduction looks quite a bit like her LP dress at Sochi.
    That's her Danse Macabre dress