Yuna Kim for Vogue Korea (June cover issue) | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim for Vogue Korea (June cover issue)

BlackPack

Medalist
Argh... I hate it when celebrities are airbrushed beyond recognition. As a model Yuna has very little range of expression.

I enjoyed Yuna's photos where she was casual and relaxed much more, just being herself.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
as a Vogue reader, Im sorry but that was just flat
it highlighted her limited expression (her well known frowned eyebrows expression), the pose and airbrushing is a big no

this deserves in the fan fests thread
mods pls move the thread

cooper

Medalist
^don't worry sky_fly.. once gracie gold wins a world title she will be all over hollywood.. and ann wintour will be very proud to put her on the US vogue cover.. ;)

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
Argh... I hate it when celebrities are airbrushed beyond recognition. As a model Yuna has very little range of expression.

I enjoyed Yuna's photos where she was casual and relaxed much more, just being herself.

Totally agree re: relaxed/being herself -- best for anyone, not just Yuna! :yes: Still, the cover photo doesn't look that much different from other posed and over-stylized pics of models IMO. To me, it's just Vogue...erm...being itself.

nguyenghita

On the Ice
it's already out?? :laugh:
Yeah, Korea fans are all crazy to book them online, they will be arrived in next week. Not because of the cover is attractive or something, bleh, they were a bit confused, haha :laugh: But yeah, this edition has 16 pages of Yuna's photos and stories, lol, that's just a big deal, who care about the cover photo :yay:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
^don't worry sky_fly.. once gracie gold wins a world title she will be all over hollywood.. and ann wintour will be very proud to put her on the US vogue cover.. ;)

Anna Wintour ;)
besides US Vogue triumphs over a Korea Vogue cover
the cover reminds me of the terrible Kate Upton US Vogue and Alina Kabaeva for Vogue Russia

BusyMom

Medalist
Not her usual pretty photo but I still think she looks great. The fashion editor did a bad job on selected the wrong shot that's all.

nguyenghita

On the Ice
guess who ?, the other of course is terrible role model, has a **** husband and lives on attention seeking
but sadly by celebrity power alone, yes those 2 people won
Oh sorry, I didn't know you just edited your original post, lol. The last time I checked you didn't have a third phrase

guess who ?, the other of course is terrible role model, has a **** husband and lives on attention seeking
but sadly by celebrity power alone, yes those 2 people won

Yes, this was one issue of Vogue that I would never buy, but I gather it sold in record numbers....a sad moment for popular culture. I'd rather see even an airbrushed YuNa on the cover than those two people.