New Pics of Sarah | Golden Skate

New Pics of Sarah

R

RED DOG45

New Pics of Sarah

She apparently did a recent Campbells' photo shoot, and was involved in the opening of the Holy Spirit Imaging Center. I wanted to share this with y'all:

It's the first two (the ones with the "NEW" sticker next to them).

dianesrink.com/sarah/gall...index.html

N

nymkfan51

Re: New Pics of Sarah

Well ... that first picture of her with the athletes. She seems to be growing up.
It's no wonder she had trouble jumping at Worlds. LOL

S

Show 42

Wow, has she matured. She looks great and very attractive. 42

S

sk8ing lady2001

Those are all cute pics. Thanks! :)

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:medium;">She looks fabulous!</span>

<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:medium;">One thing definitely stood out... make that TWO things!</span> :rollin: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

D

dlksk8fan

I have to agree with RealtorGal Sarah looks<span style="color:blue;font-family:courier;font-size:medium;">fabulous</span> i the Campbells' pictures.

S

Skatefan33

Hi, her friend does look like Shae Lyn Bourne, Maybe someone is mistaking here about that girl and it may be Bourne.

A

amyp3

Sarah's friend

Those pics are from Sarah, so I don't think she got her friend confused with Shae (and Diane didn't goof the captions). :D (Plus, I don't think she looks like Shae Bo anyway.)

FYI I've been told Victoria was on Sarah's TV special. (She was in a skating scene with Sarah's bro.)

M

mathman444

Re: Sarah's friend

Shae Bo? :rollin:

Well, anyway, Victoria is as pretty as Shae-Lynn. You said she was in a skating scene. Is she a competitive skater, of just recreational?

Mathman

G

Garden Kitty

Re: Sarah's friend

Sarah looks great! Very grown up and she always seems to have such a natural, happy smile.