Stars on Ice Vancouver, BC AWESOME! | Golden Skate

Stars on Ice Vancouver, BC AWESOME!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
My husband and I went to Stars on Ice last night in Vancouver. As always the show was AWESOME. We had ice level seats. Now I am spoiled and cannot sit anywhere else in the arena. I guess, I better start saving for next years 25th Silver Anniversary show, it should be amazing...don't know if hubby will buy tickets again. :biggrin:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glad you enjoyed the show. We loved the US tour. I do hope that next season's tours don't overlap, though. We :love: the Canadian & other international skaters, too!

GF2445

Record Breaker
Canada and the USA are so lucky to have shows like these annually. It s great to hear that the shows have been a blast.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Canada and the USA are so lucky to have shows like these annually. It s great to hear that the shows have been a blast.

I live in the US and I would much rather have shows like the ones in Japan and Europe, with lots of international skaters...guess the grass is always greener somewhere else! Not that SOI even came close to my city anyway...

anyanka

Record Breaker
Friends ran into Eric Radford out and about the night after, he stopped and took pictures with them. Lovely fellow by all accounts.